Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to counter Akali?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMightyComp

04-13-2012

Hi, I'm still relatively new to the game, and I find that no matter what champ I play as, my team and I always get destroyed by the enemy Akali? What champions/items/strategies can I use to counter her?

PSI Magnet

04-13-2012

Get hit by her for 1/100 of your hp bar then hit her back for 1/2 of hers because she's squishy as **** and doesn't do damage unless she's 100/0/50. She was nerfed really hard a while back and she's been weak since then.

XElement

04-13-2012

Oracle?
She uses that **** bubble too often.

CommissarTaco

04-13-2012

Lee Sin crushes her.

Kallen Kouzuki

04-13-2012

Oracle's / Pink Ward for her shroud
Ignite her to stop her healing
Get someone on your team to stun / snare her
You win .

Odinod

04-13-2012

Anyone that can hold her down really helps.

Her survivability is usually based on her ability to do damage; if you can cc her and burst her down quick then she goes down pretty easy.

Aoe and/or vision wards/oracles are also very good against her, to help counter her smoke bomb.

In lane you just need to pressure her/gank her as much as possible before she hits 6, because usually it's an insta-won lane for the akali player at that point.

Hope that helps.

HavetBanan

04-13-2012

try lee sin if you like tanky dps if youre looking for a mid then id go with ziggs or lux even fizz is good against her you really want someone who can snare her or has aoe no target damage lux is one of those plus with the buff if you hit her before she goes invisible you have vision on her

imweasel09

04-13-2012

Quote:
CommissarTaco:
Lee Sin crushes her.

This is probably the easiest option. Poor girl can't even shroud to protect herself and she sure as hell can't trade with him.

fCKzAr

04-13-2012

Try not to feed her, she snowballs really well.

Champions: Lee Sin counters her because he reveals her in the shroud, so does Lulu with the spell that follows the enemy for 5 seconds.

Items: Vision ward - pop a vision ward if it's extremely crucial that you see her
Oracle's Elixir - this will make you a target, but it reveals stealthed units

Strategies: crowd control kills her. She's based on being agile and having high mobility. If she gets caught in CC, she has low resistances and will go down in a second if focused.

Baracan

04-13-2012

any champ with AEO dmg