master yi's ult vs Karthus's wall of pain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

((Well this was an issue with exhaust with master yi which caused him to be immune to it entirely before, but still an issue on karthus, yes. Karthus is kinda pushed to the back of the shelf since it is commonly considered that he is "balanced" even though as I see it, more and mroe champions are being releasd that can effectively counter or avoid his ultimate. See vlad and galieo. He's bugged, and there really hasn't been any sort of indication on him ever getting fixed..))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5qu1nty3y3M4st3r

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lu Caos View Post
((Well this was an issue with exhaust with master yi which caused him to be immune to it entirely before, but still an issue on karthus, yes. Karthus is kinda pushed to the back of the shelf since it is commonly considered that he is "balanced" even though as I see it, more and mroe champions are being releasd that can effectively counter or avoid his ultimate. See vlad and galieo. He's bugged, and there really hasn't been any sort of indication on him ever getting fixed..))
this is just an notification to riot that there is a bug. Not a thread forcing them to make changes NOW. lol. I know they have a lot in their hands but this needed to be notified for karthus players.