Eve's Pain Spike should be a toggle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Prize

10-23-2009

Having to jam a button constantly kind of gets on my nerves. Couldn't this just be a toggle?

God SoRcuS

10-23-2009

This has been already discussed.. Please don't duplicate threads... All you have to do is use the search function in the forum page...

Now to answer your question, Its one of those abilities which needs jamming and as someone in the other post suggested, it would stop sheen from proc'ing resulting in a massive eve nerf... Which is very much unnecessary since Eve is one of the worst heroes in the game at the moment.

EchoRex

10-23-2009

No. Toggles stay on when silenced and stunned.

Why would you want this ability to stay on when you stun or silence an Evelyn?

That, and like God Sorcus said, she's rather awful unless she gets fed early game so she can jump quickly into significant AP amounts before her opposition can start building competitively.

Waterd

10-23-2009

Redesign her skill, it's certainly annoying.

EchoRex

10-23-2009

The skill is fine.

If you don't like playing her.... Don't Play Her.

ben4zwin

10-24-2009

what she needs is a new passive, and more power late game. I was nasus one game, and after i bought a ridiculous amount of stuff and got 4k hp, I just tanked a turret, and let her hit me the whole time i tanked then ran to my base with her still attacking me (we were both lv 18)

Zonation

10-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben4zwin View Post
what she needs is a new passive, and more power late game. I was nasus one game, and after i bought a ridiculous amount of stuff and got 4k hp, I just tanked a turret, and let her hit me the whole time i tanked then ran to my base with her still attacking me (we were both lv 18)
If you were taking such little damage why did you run all the way from one of their turrets back to your base instead of killing her?

Aknar

10-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonation View Post
If you were taking such little damage why did you run all the way from one of their turrets back to your base instead of killing her?
maybe he just liked the feeling of invulnerability

ben4zwin

10-24-2009

team was behind her, and i was basically racing them to my base, she was mostly hatespiking, and didnt get more than 1 or 2 stuns. Also i was totally out of mana. I did finish off the turret before i ran.

ISiefer

10-24-2009

Abilities fine, imo.

Also, pressing buttons is fun.