Recap from Lance “Cap” Stites Reddit AMAA Hecarim Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

THEG0DDAMBATMAN

Recruiter

04-13-2012

To all you people who think Riot cares about nothing but their wallet. If that was the case they would have done nothing more than said Heracrim is being delayed so suck it! Instead they came out and explained as best they could the issues they are having and why their programing can cause such outrageous bugs. That right there shows they care about the people who play and that they want to make the game as good as they can for us. And if they really cared only about their wallets then champions wouldn't go on sale ever nor would you be able to buy them with IP.

I think they should reward us by releasing the mysterious Magma Chamber map they talked about so long ago when they reach the magic number of 100 champions. But that's just me, Riot gets the final say on their game and they should. The game is still fun and I don't plan on quitting any time in the near future.

Kise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbx View Post
When he says before this weekend, does that mean a Saturday/Sunday release is also possible?
Possible, yes

Ryuzakku

04-13-2012

No stealth remake questions? seriously?

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2012

This so called 'Buff' on teemo has either not ben implimented in beta or its so tiny that you cant tell >_>

Art336

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagNZ View Post
This so called 'Buff' on teemo has either not ben implimented in beta or its so tiny that you cant tell >_>
The "buff" isn't a buff, it's a bug fix. His Toxic Shot has not been working properly, so forcing it to properly do damage isn't a buff, it's a fix.

They did say that there would be a Move Quick buff and a Noxious Trap buff, however they did not say exactly what the numbers or mechanics were.

Zulajax

04-14-2012

4 week for 1 champ gj riot

Zulajax

04-14-2012

Varus & Hecarim came out on the same day?

Soulblightor

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulajax View Post
Varus & Hecarim came out on the same day?
no

Drekbkr

04-14-2012

y the **** do they update ppl on redit, but dont directly update ppl on their own forums. so retarded.

AgonisT

04-14-2012

I honestly have no problem with waiting, although I do wonder if they'll have a 2 week or 3 week gap between Hecarim and Varus as it seems to be chopping and changing lately. Either way I'm preparing for probably the longest page of patch notes I've ever seen when it's finally released haha