Recap from Lance “Cap” Stites Reddit AMAA Hecarim Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkrulerbob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

by new technology on hecram they mean they ripped it from another game right. i mean none of us have seen a champ like him before. yall probally tried to just add the same code from hon or dota to your stuff and fried your system right?

Knox Gran

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrulerbob View Post
by new technology on hecram they mean they ripped it from another game right. i mean none of us have seen a champ like him before. yall probally tried to just add the same code from hon or dota to your stuff and fried your system right?
smeg off doubting thomas. there isnt a single LoL champ that grinds my nerves like Dotas champs. and they use two different coding systems. I'm a luddite and I know that. go sip your hateraide somewhere else.

Sinistrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

You don't need that much work to make us less angry. Just release a 75% champion sale with new ones, and we are happy.

Knox Gran

04-13-2012

shyvana and Sejuani will make me sing a song of fire and ice

Knox Gran

04-13-2012

or make a cool program that gives you a random skin to go with the next rp bought champ. like a one time ip boost but its a one time skin boost.

Levinthian

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMARKz View Post
If Pulsefire EZ, Varus & Hecarim came out on the same day, then I'll be throwing my wallet at my screen

EDIT: I just realized, its Friday the 13th! :O
You sir, are one funny man, or woman. since you mentioned YOUR wallet i assumed man.

Levinthian

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Gran View Post
shyvana and Sejuani will make me sing a song of fire and ice
I heard brand and shyvana hooked up. Shyvana laid her eggs and told brand to fertilize them. Brand: ".......ya i gotta go".

Dardstar

04-13-2012

A few posts ago someone posted an an arrogant and over-entitled manner that it would be nice if there were a just a few patches without any new champions and just a lot of major balance/bug fixes.

While he said it in a terrible way, I somewhat agree with him, while I think there attitude has nothing to do with the amount of money they make, but rather that they created an interesting and cool game and how creating more things for it must be fun, and also the feeling that comes from seeing the champions they crafted being played by thousands of people, however sometimes creativity should be put aside to focus on creating a stable platform to create more things in the future.

Of course major bug fixing /balancing can't just happen, it has to be observed in the community over a wide variety of skill levels then adjusted accordingly to suit all the levels not just low or high, take for example the recent jax buffs. While they have recently made jax almost invulnerable in lower skill games in higher skill games it was simply to bring him up to par. And that can't just happen it has to happen slowly to see its effect.

Perhaps after 100 champions or so (if the question was correct) we could see a slow down in creation and a focus on the mechanical side of things and even see some new innovation in that area, like the stealth changes.

Whatever happens im still looking forward to playing lol in the future

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

04-13-2012

Stealth rework?

Knox Gran

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levinthian View Post
I heard brand and shyvana hooked up. Shyvana laid her eggs and told brand to fertilize them. Brand: ".......ya i gotta go".
Brand would have probably overcooked them... you want to deal with a Damacian Fire Breathing Mourning Mother? that would be like.... well getting between baby volibear and his mom. and we all know that if voli's mom was a champ she would be super OP... and scary. Id bail too.