Recap from Lance “Cap” Stites Reddit AMAA Hecarim Update

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Amumu Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

Not surprised with this delay, I played on the PBE and some crazy things have happened with this patch.

Murph And Surf

04-13-2012

Good job riot

Cruel 8

04-13-2012

tl;dr WHERe?

Daharon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

Quote:
Sweded: I just saw some post (on reddit somewhere, a pic from PBE) about being able to rightclick a friend from the friendslist to spectate the game they are playing. Care to elaborate if this is some feature that is being implemented in the upcoming patch or something that we weren't supposed to see yet? Thanks!

Lance: Yes, that is a feature that's currently on test on the PBE. However, it isn't expected with Hecarim but I am anxious to see it released with an upcoming patch.
I wish they could give us more info about that =/ this really needs to happen

J LĂ«e

04-13-2012

Love it ty for the great detail

SaltharionVorton

Recruiter

04-13-2012

Hey.....just want to reiterate for you guys that all the hard work is appreciated, and aside from the immature/impatient/"entitled" people in the community, we understand that ***t happens, and updating us can be overlooked or inappropriate at the time being. So thanks, and keep up the good work...and I deserve a free Varus bundle :P

satanwarmaster

04-13-2012

transformed into cupcakes permanently

Celestya

04-13-2012

I can't be the only one that would've laughed hysterically like a hyena if perma-cupcake people existed, can I?

Isaac Nassimi

04-13-2012

Im glad with the insane amounts of money riot is making theyre too cheap to hire a focus group that doesnt already consist of their employees. This game feels like you have 3 people working on it, who have no idea what theyre doing, and you also have a fourth guy who announces things but forgets to tell those three people. How about achievements riot? How about some more maps? Instead of thinking in cents, think in dollars. Riot is losing so many potential costumers because they see this game and say "bro theres like two maps screw that". But no, instead you pump out the same champions over and over again so that you can get your 5 dollars of rp from the two year olds who find their moms credit card on patch day. Floating combat text? Better BOTS? Should I be excited? How about fixing the **** game. Theres almost 100 champs. About 25 or so of these are FAR superior to all the others at any given time. Nerfing/buffing 2 to 3 chars a patch wont fix anything. Sit down, number crunch your god **** meta, and fix them all at once. WHAT? COME OUT WITH A PATCH WITHOUT A CHAMP!?! THEN HOW WILL WE MAKE 30 DOLLARS ON PATCH DAY? thanks riot. I live in SD, id be happy to go down to Culver City (the ******** of LA) and fix your game in one day. Your content delivery is such a short sighted process. You guys should totally team up with Mojang, and just make games with great potential but then completely let them go to ****.

Also, suggestion: make anivias wall a vector. You spent 6 months putting the system in the game might as well use it.

Xanderac

04-13-2012

This was pretty informative. I'd rather have the patch have no bugs and have little down time than what used to happen before when the whole week was pretty much ruined from the patch being so unstable.

12345612 ... 20