[Champion Suggestion] Bhorman - Guardian of the Sea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waarulven

08-09-2010

Bhorman - Guardian of the Sea

Appearance:
Bhorman is the sea embodied, thus having some resemlance to a classic image of Poseidon. He has long white hair and beard, which looks a bit like foam, and he wears a roman toga, possibly blue or gray. There are always streams of water circling around him. Also, he doesn't float or anything, he walks with a defiant stance (since he is a being of higher "status" than normal mortals).

Abilities

Passive: Water Embodiment
Bhorman gains increased movement speed and ability power when standing in or moving through water (STOLEN FROM URF, I KNOW! It was changed a little though)

Q: Pressure Washer

Bhorman fires a high pressure beam of water in a straight line in front of him, dealing magic damage to enemies hit. (Skillshot)

W: Sea on Command
Bhorman summons a pool of water at a targeted location, slowing enemies who walk in it. If enemies are in the pool for too long, they are silenced for a very short duration. The pool counts as a source of water, activating Bhorman's passive.

E: Sea Spawn
Bhorman summons a magic beast of the sea, from any source of water to fight for him. The beast is made out of water and junk from sunken ships and crews and attacks at melee range. Its stats increases with every point invested in the skill. The beast disappears after a medium duration.

(Ultimate) R: Great Deluge
Bhorman summons a great wave to drench his enemies. The wave moves from Bhorman to a targeted location, dealing magic damage to enemies hit. The enemies are also slowed for a short duration, due to the cold. The wave leaves a big trail of water in its wake, activating Bhorman's passive when he walks in it.

Bhorman uses mana for his spells.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bhorman is supposed to be a caster/support champion with damaging spells and some slowing effects to help his team. He can push better than most casters due to his pet ability, though his damage capability is worse than other casters, such as Ryze, Veigar and Karthus.

I have refrained from writing numbers as much as possible, since it will make people see the concept and not just the values. You will hopefully have your own understanding of what his mana costs are, how much damage his spells deals and so forth. Constructive criticism is more than welcome. Give me something to think about, but please refrain from trolling, and behave like grown ups. This will help me making this suggestion better

Other suggestions by me:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...84#post2170284
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...50#post2170550

BortLicense

08-09-2010

Would you say he's one of many proud seamen?

8mYzEWJRkIIM2gRT

08-09-2010

lol, bhorman... if i need stupid names again im gonna call you.

Waarulven

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnuss View Post
lol, bhorman... if i need stupid names again im gonna call you.
The name is not important, it's the concept. Keep your useless **** in your head. I post these suggestions for fun, and for interested people. If you cannot behave like a mature person, and write something useful then stay away from the forums.