Zilean: Arguably worst dominion champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

POOTERSS

04-14-2012

never use q on zilean in dominion, if u can help it

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2012

I vote Lulu as worst dominion champ. If you say she's too new, then Cho Gath. **** what phreak said in the spotlight. Not being able to maintain stacks is too much of a liability.

The Elk

04-14-2012

Lulu is amazing. I have seen her win an absurd number of games for her team.

inFe eD

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenithZephyr View Post
I vote Lulu as worst dominion champ. If you say she's too new, then Cho Gath. **** what phreak said in the spotlight. Not being able to maintain stacks is too much of a liability.
Hahaha, wow, I kinda hate you a little now. Lulu is amazing.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenithZephyr View Post
Cho gath: Pick Catalyst: go top, Profit, i think i have a replay where i got Max stacks and never bought., we won before i could
Lulu: she's way too useful to not have on the team granted she's a little bit tricky to play since your abilities affect both enemies and allies so sometimes you are trying to squirrel an enemy and end up boosting an ally's speed, but she provides way too much to ignore.

Alex Dude

04-15-2012

i play him with catalyst, boots, heart/morello, shroud/zeke/sweeper, roa

seems to work well I wouldn't call him worst but definitely not best either

ZenithZephyr

04-16-2012

Maybe it's because I was out of town until Lulu free week. I just see Lulu's fail over and over whether on my team or the enemy team.