Zilean: Arguably worst dominion champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doonhijoe V

04-13-2012

Hmmm, thanks everyone, I'll go try a couple games with him see if I can find something that fits me!

Gonna try this Pooterss style, I'm curious how well this will work against 1500ish elo solo queue

Risemix

04-13-2012

What does backdoor Zilean do when enemy team just leaves 1 to guard each point?

ImCoolerOnline

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risemix View Post
What does backdoor Zilean do when enemy team just leaves 1 to guard each point?
You cant stop it.

If u have 3 top holding point you at mid and 1 bot he can just go bot start capping if bot pushes even a tiny bit. If bot just sits there on point, then the enemy bot will push a large wave to neutralize point. Meanwhile zil is already halfway up to top where he is capping while the 3v3 are fighting. Now, either u have to move out from mid or sit there and watch him cap top while your team yells at you. As soon as you get to top to help zil whizzes around you goes to the far side of your mid and gets it half uncapped. Rinse repeat, it is neutralized b4 u know it.

**Pooters does best in Draft mode where Rammus and Kassaddin will be banned.

Champs who can chase down a zil do best. Almost no one can catch him. Ive only been able to catch him with Nasus (with max CDR spam wither) or with jax with a Rylais and trinity force or Phantom dancer and Frozen mallet on jax. With the build pooters has he can get away from everything and wears down your points.

Aparkhurst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

There are worse Dominion champions. Sejuani, Volibear, and Orianna to name a few.

Doonhijoe V

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aparkhurst View Post
There are worse Dominion champions. Sejuani, Volibear, and Orianna to name a few.
I love Ori on Dominion! Her poke and utility is amazing for that top lane fight and her AoE slow/speedboost is really handy when chasing/running or just moving around the map!

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

You basically have to play like a ******bag to play Zilean well.

Yes the strategy is successful, but you're also most likely making the game unfun for 9 other people.

(Hell I hate when POOTERSS is on MY team, it seriously makes the game suck, but then winning isn't as important as having a fun match to me.)

Infirc

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlen View Post
You basically have to play like a ******bag to play Zilean well.

Yes the strategy is successful, but you're also most likely making the game unfun for 9 other people.

(Hell I hate when POOTERSS is on MY team, it seriously makes the game suck, but then winning isn't as important as having a fun match to me.)
You know he carried himself to middle-high Elo by just doing that, ur just Jelly

Aroyok

04-13-2012

DFG+Morello's on Zilean for Max CDR and dangerous burst. He explodes if he gets caught, but with low cooldowns and rewind being virtually spammable, he's hard to catch.

POOTERSS

04-13-2012

Zilean = best dominion champ. No joke. His speed wins u the game

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
You know he carried himself to middle-high Elo by just doing that, ur just Jelly
i know right, the rest of us are busting our asses with yorick and this guy is just EWEWERWEWEWEQWQ VICTORY