Galios Ult and Passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

restlessraccoon

08-09-2010

Don't seem to work together. Or am I missing something...
I mean yeah, more damage from the ap he gets from mr, cool, and basically setting up the enemy team for a fast kill is great. But taunting 5 people to auto attack you when you are stacking MR and probably little armor doesn't seem that smart to me...
Its like he sacrifices himself for an easier win.

Can anyone explain this to me?

Karazu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

I guess he will focus on mr and armor, getting some ap for its E skill to farm and support. Their intention maybe was getting ap from armor and mr(getting a offensive stat from defensive stat) which will be OP.

Improbable

08-09-2010

Well, first of all, you don't have to stack MR. If I'm facing a team of Ashe, Shen, Corki, Jax, and Annie...

I'm not going to stack MR for just that Annie.

That being said, the only people that will hurt auto-attacking you is a carry like Tryndamere, Ashe, etc. Also, you don't know EXACTLY how the ability works, so don't jump to conclusions.

Tenant

Friend of Urf

08-09-2010

Yeah, it's not something that synergizes with his passive, but that's probably the point. It's the same predicament Rammus has; he wants to stack armor for more damage, but he can't exactly ignore all the magic damage either. Galio can't just stack MR and expect that to automatically turn him into a tank.

Good tanks vary their builds depending on the opposing team. A Rammus can still own even if he is forced to get MR, I'm pretty sure it'll be the same case with Galio.