Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I have sold my account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siblics

08-09-2010

Quote:
ZeroDivision:
I could if you want me to. I'm sure I could find something to pin on you, seriously. There's a bunch of baggies full of questionable material in the evidence closet not being used for anything that I could slip into your pocket.

Wow look out guys It's the cyber police.

Nobody mess with THIS guy, or he'll slip something in your pocket.

Psychlops

08-09-2010

Quote:
Burn The Witch:
Oh yeah? What are you gonna do, arrest me?
If you're leaving and felt the burning desire to tell us, why stay on the forum? I always wonder about the need to say bye, what people think when they do it and if they actually cared when someone else said bye in the past or if they were like pretty much everyone else and thought "don't let the door hitcha"

Burn The Witch

08-09-2010

Quote:
UpChucked:
Nobody cares. (besides you obviously)
/thread

3 pages already brah.
/told

UnitedWeStand

08-09-2010

cya. Enjoy you're "deeper" game where you make a single mistake and are flamed for the rest of the game. Don't even try playing their match made games. They're so overly competitive there that if you don't pick what they consider a top tier champ they'll try and votekick you outta the game.

UpChucked

08-09-2010

Quote:
Burn The Witch:
3 pages already brah.
/told

And yet you continue to be an attention *****

Boreall

08-09-2010

Quote:
Mordwyrhta:
How odd.
When I played the same game, I thought it was garbage.

HoN is terribad, downvote me if you want. but it's EXACTLY like LoL except it's about 10x more complicated than it really needs to be, i mean really, turning an hour long game into a 2 hour long game is GENIUS.

The shop is more complicated than neccesary. The leveling is stupider than it needs to be. It's just plain too much for what you're ACTUALLY trying to accomplish

Sure, it's deeper, more complicated, and all that Jazz, but if you honestly think that An overly complicated, overly-thought out, overly-hyped, and overly-fail game is better than this, then please, go.

And for the record, selling your account is in fact illegal in the united states, punishable by law.