Curious about eve

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anatera

08-09-2010

So I've heard that eve starts becoming garbage when it comes to ranked games. Is there any particular reason for this or does everyone just suck with her? Since I'm not yet level 30 I don't know, but I'm curious because eve seems to do just fine in normal games.

Farmrush

08-09-2010

As you get higher up you'll notice a lot more wards and oracle's. Eve is basically reliant on her invisibility and this is completely countered by these items. She's a slow melee assassin, what is she to do if you can see her coming a mile away?

Brokenhope

08-09-2010

I play her sometimes in ranked. Eve will always get hazed until something happens with her. There are people that can play her well but everyone has the mindset that she cannot do anything at all. Play who you enjoy, just make sure you can play them well if you are gonna play them in ranked games :P

Brokenhope

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmrush View Post
As you get higher up you'll notice a lot more wards and oracle's. Eve is basically reliant on her invisibility and this is completely countered by these items. She's a slow melee assassin, what is she to do if you can see her coming a mile away?
She isn't slow at all. At least with boots, lichbane, ult, ghost. :P

mrdudefool

08-09-2010

not just wards/oracles, but jsu the fact that her skills jsut plain suck. There is absolutely NO synergy between her skills: her ult sucks, just one nuke, a CLOSE range mage, a q thats worthless

RedUsagi

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenger View Post
So I've heard that eve starts becoming garbage when it comes to ranked games. Is there any particular reason for this or does everyone just suck with her? Since I'm not yet level 30 I don't know, but I'm curious because eve seems to do just fine in normal games.
oracles...nothing more, just oracles.

roninsm

08-09-2010

eve is playable. Everyone who says otherwise is either repeating what everyone else says, just bad, or plays in top level matches. So if you aren't bad or in top level play, eve is fine.

PewPewDed

08-09-2010

the nerfed counter jungle eve aswell, gg.

ProbablyTerribad

Recruiter

08-09-2010

She's just not a very well balanced champion. Her utility is very low (she only has a single-target stun, and the armor/marmor debuff is negligible.) and she's very easy to counter.

She was more useful at one point when you could use Hate Spike out of stealth and stun TWO people, but they nerfed that apparently, so it's only one person again. A bit if a shame, they kicked her while she was already down.

Brokenhope

08-09-2010

If the eve is smart, oracles is an advantage for her team. They are wasting their money and when they buy it early game, which they usually do, just roll ganks. They will spend 1200g on 3 oracles then realize they are now behind.

Oracles doesnt stop a player from killing them lol