Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion forum is best

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

04-17-2012

Quote:
RiotMontag:
+1

Awesome summoners are awesome.

Hey, look! It's not Rickless!

Kiddalee

04-17-2012

Quote:
inFe eD:
Heh, thanks for the praise. Kind of awkward when I'm about to stop playing Dominion entirely, but it's appreciated.

Don't go... wtf man... Riot's on board with DominateDominion's tourney, which is a good sign.

Kiddalee

04-17-2012

Quote:
Larkhill:
in DOM, its much different. theres really only 2 tiers. theres the top tier of champs like rammus, yorick, wukong, urgot, and a few others that are considered pretty op, every other champ is just situational. theres very little hierarchy and almost every champ can be used effectively. theres very little arguing over champ effectiveness because we have people who use all champs differently.

I agree; in my opinion there are three tiers, but that is just a technicality; you're pretty right.