Galio is a copycat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

diediediediedie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

It wouldn't matter if he WAS an exact copy of Janna (which he's not). I'd pay 3150 just to not have to endure Janna's voice.

Zealot1234

08-09-2010

Your name is "Soviet Mudkip"
I can't figure out if you're trying too hard or not trying at all.

Boreall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

As for the title, kitties go Mew mew, i've not heard him Meow once.

Soviet Mudkip

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot1234 View Post
Your name is "Soviet Mudkip"
I can't figure out if you're trying too hard or not trying at all.
idk wat u meant by that but thanks for contributing to the thread with negative criticism :\ if u dont know its from 4chan. if u do know then im not trying hard at all.... its a name... ur name is Zealot u trying to try hard and imitate SC? :\ pls think before u talk lol dont ask something irrelevant

Zealot1234

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet Mudkip View Post
idk wat u meant by that but thanks for contributing to the thread with negative criticism :\ if u dont know its from 4chan. if u do know then im not trying hard at all.... its a name... ur name is Zealot u trying to try hard and imitate SC? :\ pls think before u talk lol dont ask something irrelevant
I strongly dislike you.

also I don't play starcraft

Boreall

08-09-2010

Quote:
i said SIMILAR not exactly alike i told u he has similar attacks and ur number 3 is wrong because Janna gives a "Tail wind" bonus which increases movement speed. Galio is like Janna taken apart and rearranged with some upgrades.
All the champions are similar when you consider they all get 4 abilities, 2 summoner abilities, access to the shop, a spot in the League of Legends game, they are controlled by human players, they all die when they reach 0 health (Unless something like GA or Zileans procs) ever after a period of time (Kog'Maw) And including Anivia's egg (When THAT reaches 0 health, she dies, not to mention the CD on it.)

Oh, don't forget they are all very pixelated, have voices, a /joke, /taunt, and /laugh.

And last but not least, they are all OP, need a nerf, and should be removed from the game, Except Eve, but Eve's not a champion anyway.

EDIT: I look exactly like Brad Pitt, except my face and body are different.

Slashed

08-09-2010

Quote:
i said SIMILAR not exactly alike i told u he has similar attacks and ur number 3 is wrong because Janna gives a "Tail wind" bonus which increases movement speed. Galio is like Janna taken apart and rearranged with some upgrades.
Janna had a global buff for speed. Galio you have to be standing behind him. You do the math they are both speed increases but not similar beyond that

BetaRayBill

08-09-2010

I think galio is more tanky then support (And griefer), while janna is more support and cc.