Galio is a copycat

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

diediediediedie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-09-2010

It wouldn't matter if he WAS an exact copy of Janna (which he's not). I'd pay 3150 just to not have to endure Janna's voice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zealot1234

Member

08-09-2010

Your name is "Soviet Mudkip"
I can't figure out if you're trying too hard or not trying at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boreall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-09-2010

As for the title, kitties go Mew mew, i've not heard him Meow once.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soviet Mudkip

Senior Member

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot1234 View Post
Your name is "Soviet Mudkip"
I can't figure out if you're trying too hard or not trying at all.
idk wat u meant by that but thanks for contributing to the thread with negative criticism :\ if u dont know its from 4chan. if u do know then im not trying hard at all.... its a name... ur name is Zealot u trying to try hard and imitate SC? :\ pls think before u talk lol dont ask something irrelevant


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zealot1234

Member

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet Mudkip View Post
idk wat u meant by that but thanks for contributing to the thread with negative criticism :\ if u dont know its from 4chan. if u do know then im not trying hard at all.... its a name... ur name is Zealot u trying to try hard and imitate SC? :\ pls think before u talk lol dont ask something irrelevant
I strongly dislike you.

also I don't play starcraft


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boreall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet Mudkip View Post
i said SIMILAR not exactly alike i told u he has similar attacks and ur number 3 is wrong because Janna gives a "Tail wind" bonus which increases movement speed. Galio is like Janna taken apart and rearranged with some upgrades.
All the champions are similar when you consider they all get 4 abilities, 2 summoner abilities, access to the shop, a spot in the League of Legends game, they are controlled by human players, they all die when they reach 0 health (Unless something like GA or Zileans procs) ever after a period of time (Kog'Maw) And including Anivia's egg (When THAT reaches 0 health, she dies, not to mention the CD on it.)

Oh, don't forget they are all very pixelated, have voices, a /joke, /taunt, and /laugh.

And last but not least, they are all OP, need a nerf, and should be removed from the game, Except Eve, but Eve's not a champion anyway.

EDIT: I look exactly like Brad Pitt, except my face and body are different.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slashed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet Mudkip View Post
i said SIMILAR not exactly alike i told u he has similar attacks and ur number 3 is wrong because Janna gives a "Tail wind" bonus which increases movement speed. Galio is like Janna taken apart and rearranged with some upgrades.
Janna had a global buff for speed. Galio you have to be standing behind him. You do the math they are both speed increases but not similar beyond that


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BetaRayBill

Senior Member

08-09-2010

I think galio is more tanky then support (And griefer), while janna is more support and cc.


12