I'm in your game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

realgirl

08-09-2010

Voting no when it's hopeless and 3 people want to surrender.

Konphujun

08-09-2010

Then I'm tabbing out to watch youtube while you sit and waste time in game. ~.^

Karusan

08-09-2010

It is pretty funny to do it to ragers though.
Best part is when you say that Yi did it and that of COURSE you voted yes :>.

hooskillingyou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

Never give up, Fox! Trust your instincts. Those games can turn around. Just say you've been hustling the enemy all game.

RaginHomoSapien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-09-2010

Ya, it was never me that voted no. *hides*

RaginHomoSapien

Recruiter

08-09-2010

sorry, but if team is being uncooperative or enemy team is being over confident (aka, being annoying, intimidating, bad humor, etc) I will vote no regardless of chances.

INB4: "COOL STORY BRO"

We had garen, chogath, amumu, shen, and ashe

all seemed hopeless for 30 minutes, then the come back began....

results: amumu 8 kills, ashe 11 kills, garen 10 kills

my team = win

I forgot to mention we were fighting an asorted array of magic AP characters
vlad + teemo + rammus + 2 other squishy mages I can't remember

so, we built magic resist.... and we won... amumu with banshees veil is fun, hes my main =)

Konphujun

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginHomoSapien View Post
sorry, but if team is being uncooperative or enemy team is being over confident (aka, being annoying, intimidating, bad humor, etc) I will vote no regardless of chances.

INB4: "COOL STORY BRO"

We had garen, chogath, amumu, shen, and ashe

all seemed hopeless for 30 minutes, then the come back began....

results: amumu 8 kills, ashe 11 kills, garen 10 kills

my team = win

I forgot to mention we were fighting an asorted array of magic AP characters
vlad + teemo + rammus + 2 other squishy mages I can't remember

so, we built magic resist.... and we won... amumu with banshees veil is fun, hes my main =)
Oh look, it's this story again.

Comebacks happen, we get it. However, they don't happen often enough to warrant the ''I don't surrender because there's always a chance! BELIEVE IT'' mentality that some of you guys seem to have.

Which is why youtube will always be a popular destination for the people that want to surrender, but get denied by some clown that likes to waste other people's time.

Metaspy

08-09-2010

I was in a game where mid fed kat so much she one shot anyone on my team with shunpo. Towers wouldnt even target her and she would walk away 100% health.
/surrender and get 3/2 results.
And the 2 no votes were the ones who refused to come out of the fountain for the rest of the game.
I think if they havent attacked anything for the last 3 min, they dont get a vote.

bileybegia

08-09-2010

one game there was a veigar and his buddy who kept refusing to surrender. 2 of our inhibs were down and we had 0 of their inhib turrets down. While we were defending veigar managed to farm his Q up so much that he ended up destroying everybody and we aced them and won.

GildedFox

Recruiter

08-09-2010

I rarely will accept a surrender. There's always a chance for a comeback, I've won games with every single building but the nexus down on my side. There is a very rare case when I want to surrender, and it's usually when I'm the only one who hasn't died 20 times on my team and I can see it's pointless to try to lead those people to victory.

Of course, people like those in this thread ruin it by raging and ignoring any attempt to come back, and just sit in base and play pokemon (had this happen) or watch youtube or whatever. People give up far too quickly and far too easily. I've cancelled far too many votes too many times on games that I've won to believe in surrendering. It has its uses, but for the most part, it's not worth it. I like having games be fought to the end. Even when I'm completely destroying another team I hate it when they surrender, or when I'm being completely destroyed, it's a very unsatisfactory end to a game.