How do you build Kayle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FOODFOOD

04-17-2012

Never build Nashors or Ionian Boots on Kayle. There are other items, runes & masteries that can do their job but better.

Utico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Wouldn't it be important to get some Cooldown reduction stats for her? That E is barley up again when she has 40% cooldown stuff.

inFe eD

04-17-2012

Some moderate CDR + attackspeed items. AD Kayle is stronger than AP Kayle by a pretty large margin. I like some Kayle every now and then because there are a variety of effective builds on her and I love experimenting, although I'm partial to the Supportish Kayle build with Malady + Black Cleaver + Sanguine where your main role is to shred the enemy's resistances for your allies while still outputting respectable damages.

FOODFOOD

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utico View Post
Wouldn't it be important to get some Cooldown reduction stats for her? That E is barley up again when she has 40% cooldown stuff.
Get CDR on your glyphs, as well as the CDR in the Offensive and Defensive mastery trees.
Those plus a Brutalizer should be enough to keep your E at about 100% uptime. That way you get the attack speed from Zerk Greaves and you don't waste all that money on a terrible Kayle item (Nashors).

If I recall, the Righteous Fury lasts 10 seconds and has a 15 second cooldown with no CDR. That means you only need 34% CDR for 100% uptime.

SuperSobotka

04-18-2012

you build kayle AS/AD

CDR isnt worth it, neither is anything that gives you ap (AKA anything hybrid)

and dont build stinger or nashs tooth.

if you really want you can go ionic boots for SOME CDR, but thats all i would do.

FOODFOOD

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzoth View Post
you build kayle AS/AD

CDR isnt worth it, neither is anything that gives you ap (AKA anything hybrid)

and dont build stinger or nashs tooth.

if you really want you can go ionic boots for SOME CDR, but thats all i would do.
Personally, I would recommend an early Stinger over the Ionian boots. It's only ~ 1000 gold, gives you almost as good of CDR and has great attack speed. Just sell it later when you get better itesm and don't build it into Nashors.

Helixes

04-18-2012

These are my personal item builds. They work for me, I don't rightly give a **** what others view may be better.

AD Kayle -
Beserker Greaves + Lsword + HP pot start
Brutalizer
Ghost Blade
BF Sword
Crit Cloak thing
I.E. (game usually ends soon after this)
Zekes herald
Aegis
Mystery Item (Black Cleaver)

I would give an hybrid, on hit, and AP build, but I haven't used any in quite some time, since I generally play kayle only if the random button allows it.