New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 5)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZuNa

08-11-2010

Does anyone know who will be next week?

Kosta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-11-2010

Riot,

The champion rotation was a great idea, but it's starting to grind some gears.
People tend to dislike paying 6k IP for a champion to see it becomes free next game, as they earned that IP through hard work (or 5v5ing bots with friends -_-)

It's probably a half-decent idea to start new summoners with one free champion, no matter the cost.
Now, in order to do this, people would need to test-run their champions before buying to ensure the play style is right for them. Test games should be implemented; games where no IP or XP is earned, wins and losses are not tracked; but EVERY champion is available for playing. The creator of said game should only be able to appoint bots into the game (Debatable).

Of course, this should be available to all summoners, should they want to find a nice new champion.
This is just a suggestion, feedback is welcomed.

Abyss Crown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feralera View Post
i hope malzahar and galio come for next rotation
It shouldn't be hard to understand this by now, as it's been going for over a month now FFS, but new champions become free on their second week. In other words, Galio will be free in the rotation after the next one.

Crag

08-12-2010

Oh Vlads free...
Looks like im not going to be playing this week

Elucidate

08-12-2010

where the hell is week 6.
everytime i buy a **** champion i have worked my ass off for its free the next week and i dont even get to play.

xXxthegodxXx

08-13-2010

i hope they could put heimerdinger

DonkeySlayer

08-13-2010

I dont know why everybody is soooooo scared of twitch.. You just need an Orical or a Vision Ward then he is done for. And Vlad is a scary person to play against if you do not know what you are doing. If you solo him. Just hurrass and dont jump him.. In most cases he will win the battle hands down. He has tons of life steal and low cool downs. I think he is fun to play against and play smart and control the lane. Cause all Vlad's expect to be in control.. Not against a smart player. Unless the Vlad is super smart.. (: (: Haha.

DonkeySlayer

08-13-2010

Oh and I agree with the people about Malzahar being free next week. Please have him be free.

TomeFlush II

08-13-2010

No week 6 announcement ? doesn't it normally go week 5 and week 6 (next week)?

xXxthegodxXx

08-13-2010

dude i want twitch or hiemerdinger next but mostly twitch