Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 5)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jacob1307

08-10-2010

Yes i can finally try vlad

zeirios

08-10-2010

Tired of being hit on the head with cannonballs...

Magik Penalva

08-10-2010

next week?

smellslikefish

08-10-2010

I can understand all the hating, but for a noob to this game, the free rotation really helps figure out who you wanna buy. I got lucky this week cause I couldn't decide whether I wanted Morgana or Vlad. Now I can try both and decide. Woot.

King0fKingz

08-10-2010

This will be one of the most awefull weeks for some time...No more Teams without my most hated heros Vlad and Taric omg>.<

Cold Fusion

Recruiter

08-10-2010

Gragas free.. Noob gragas' ftl

Jig McGalliger

08-10-2010

wo0o free gang!

ZweiPhantom

08-10-2010

yay nub skillshotting morgana's ahooooy, vlad mage-not tank i spose. might try gragas he seems fun
also could we plz get back the champions for next week, because it helps us decide whether to buy characters or not :P keep up the great work riot.

Higyigma

08-10-2010

Quote:
Zidek:
Make Kog'Maw free or Twitch :P

dude twitch would be epic. i have never played him! I WANT TO PLAY YOU TWITCH!!!!!!

Vacrum

08-10-2010

i wanna know why theres champs that have only been free likes 3 times. and plus what happened to telling us the next week as well as this week? i would like to know of the upcoming week as well like old times.