New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 5)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Europeenne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSatyr View Post
I'm sure they'll post this weeks sometime today, but it would have been nice to see what's coming up before the next week is supposed to start.

this.

best was a few weeks ago, when we knew both weeks 4 and 5 during week 3.

Samanar

08-16-2010

When is the new week going to start? I thought the rotation should change on monday? Any info on the day when the riot-week starts?

Jollyroger1721

08-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FawkonPaunch1 View Post
Agreed. Everybody (including myself) would like to see week 6. I hope any of the champions I look forward to playing are coming up, such as; nidalee, olaf, kennen, or heimerdinger. I'm actually just really wanting to play Nidalee. =)
OMG. I agree Nidalee plz. lol I wanna buy her but I see people who don't do anything with her and it makes me wonder if it's her or the players. Would be awesome to try I agree.

Jollyroger1721

08-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanar View Post
When is the new week going to start? I thought the rotation should change on monday? Any info on the day when the riot-week starts?
I thought it was Monday to. QQ I dying to know week 6, week 5 was rough for a new player. Crash course in l2p though I suppose lol.

Jollyroger1721

08-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungSteezy View Post
O great, taric and shen, Guess the banning of xin and vlad in ranked is going to change.
I hate you can even ban in ranked. People should be able to use whoever they have practiced and are good with.

OUCHisuck

08-16-2010

my is hard

Gekonis666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2010

OMG! I wanted to try out vlad but he is free when i'm on camp. What a luck!