Wasted Hero Bans!?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordMcHash

08-09-2010

Actually, when I'm the team cap'n (which happens) I'll ban 2 random champions nobody particularly cares about simply because shaco/xin/heimer/shen/soraka get banned too often and I feel like switching things up.

I'll usually ban Nunu (because he's fat), Gragas (because he's a drunk), Morde (because he's annoying), Garen (because I'm a noxian at heart) you see where I'm going with this...

Personally, I don't think ranked play should allow banning champions at all because it reduces the threats you might face right off the bat.

But here is something to consider, if you "waste your bans" on **** champions that no one will play, then your force your opponents to ban the big ticket items when they might otherwise have banned someone else. It's part of a larger strategy.

JustWatson

08-09-2010

You're going to want to remove that link. Read the stickies, calling out players on the forums is against the rules.

Mowarth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

The enemy team captain appearently banned corki and evelynn because he knew he would win anyways, thats at least what he said to us when the game started when we asked him.

They lost, I was playing Shaco, and our team captain played Heimer.