Who or what is Jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

05-13-2012

Live Long and Prosper, you glorious man you.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2012

Do I really have to find the post [again] where Hohums said that Jax prolly has 7 eyes naturally? (;

Also, he has toenails on his 2-toed feets... _

Edit:
Heck, I pulled it up anyways:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
I think Yi wears a mask (I think it helps with night vision or something)... although he may have 7 eyes under that. Jax eyes are natural I believe.

ibigrooster

10-04-2012

he is a troll like trundle, i say this cause if you look at trundle he had three fingers and three toes just like jax's has, so i do think jax is a troll.

Jaxller

10-10-2012

he could be a void guy... just putting that out there

Ñin

10-11-2012

Human turned to a different being that was cursed or given super powers... Or better yet, Donatelo from TMNT!!!!

Ñin

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Oh ffs. How many times do I have to explain this? I'm HUMAN. I appear to have three fingers because I bind my hands that way, and two toes because I'm wearing god**** ninja tabi. If I have to explain this one more bloody time, I'm going to have to hurt someone.
We want answers from REDS not from 12 year old IRL wanna bees! lol

Ñin

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibigrooster View Post
he is a troll like trundle, i say this cause if you look at trundle he had three fingers and three toes just like jax's has, so i do think jax is a troll.
well put!

PsychoB0b

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishis View Post
i do not think he is human, reason is because if you look at his skin jaximus...it shows two toenails....meaning he has toe twos.... so his shoe does not make it split jax has two toes leaning away from him being human.....unless im missing something about human <.<
And if you look at the infernal wukong skin, he's on fire. that must mean wukong's on fire secretly!

Skins are non-cannon ;p

AnarchyVo

10-13-2012

Why does he run around with a lamp post his my question

rocketdrive

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollyrftw View Post
Why does he run around with a lamp post his my question
It's part of the lore. aparently he was literly over powered when he entered the league lore wise and then the institute of war "nerfed" him. Since he got so mad they nerfed him he decided to use a f***ing lamp post because he's that much of dunk master. Since in lore the institute of war has "unnerfed" jax, he still uses his ultra dunky lamp post as a reminder to never nerf jax, ever. Looks like riot forgot what they made the lamp post for when they ninja nerfed him in rework.

oh btw, for all of you who really havent figured it out yet, Jax isnt human. He's a ninja turtle who eats mario shrooms so he can jump.