How to counter wukong top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nea De Penserhir

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beija View Post
You underestimate Irelia's passive + Equil Strike
Or the value of buying armor on someone with built in sustain and troooo damage.

ND Horus

Recruiter

10-13-2012

I tried warwick top against wukong, and I did so well that I pushed like two towers before lane phase ended, and the enemy team reported him :/
I've also seen a vladimir completely beat up wukong, basically, if you have good enough sustain, you can just sustain and not care if wukong attacks you. Just heal heal heal and when he comes in with his blink hit him with your skills and just heal back up

Zaurok

10-13-2012

Her passive doesn't work against his ult though. The knockup. If Wu has lower HP or baits the stun, I could see him having the edge.

DarksideEric

10-13-2012

As a Teemo, I've never had trouble with Wu.

Terd Ferguson

10-13-2012

Malphite Dominates Wukong (along with just about every other AD bruiser type)

Get Rekkled

10-13-2012

Armor

LouLuo

04-29-2013

its hard to find one top that doesn't counter wukong. What you need is to counter the player. WuKong is one of the champ that scales in wide range depends on the player. First thing, see through the decoy. second let him waste his mana and nerf his hp.

WereScrib

04-29-2013

Kennen walks on Wukong, if played well at least. Start with a typical 9% spellvamp page, toss shurikens, proc all your Ws on him, make him cry. Kills may be difficult, Wukong's a bit tricky, but you can outsustain him, escape him, and generally make his day miserable.

Other then that though, seriously... start cloth+5. League isn't a game of hard counters. Check your opponent, build accordingly.

LeDecapiteur

04-29-2013

Renekton counters wukong pretty hard. Renekton has much more substain and he is manaless. Wukong may be better late game but if you play well early he cant catch up on you.

0OO00OO0OO00O0O

04-29-2013

Teemo beats everyone.