Which champion to buy? Irelia or Lee Sin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackAlbinoe

04-12-2012

Hey all. I have 6300 IP and I was wondering which champion I should get - Irelia or Lee Sin.

I was looking for more of a champion who could carry a team more efficiently mid-late game because of so many noobs leaving games now a days and raging and giving up in ranked games.

I need some champion who can God Mode in the team and kill them all.

So maybe Irelia or Lee Sin aren't the champions I was looking for if so can you suggest to me some God Mode like champions late game?

Also if Lee Sin or Irelia are some God Mode Late game carries then what are the pros and cons of them?

Help me out thanks!!!!

oracle prodigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

id go lee sin but i have never played irelia but most of the irelias i have seen suck

ADGarner

04-12-2012

Irelia performs better in the late game than Lee Sin because she's still got good chasing potential thanks to her ultimate. Lee Sin is a great pick because of his incredible early game. His early game is so fast and he has a kit with a tremendous amount of utility. The trick with Lee Sin is to get your team early kills and then snow ball out of control.

Irelia is really good at baiting people in to losing situations through her stun. You can bait players who haven't figured it out and smash team fights and carry to victory.

However for the sake of standard play Lee Sin is more standard top pick right now. Nerf after nerf is making Irelia fall out of favor.

ChunkyBarf

04-12-2012

I say Lee Sin. Great jungle and top lane. Plus, Irelia got nerfed

BlackAlbinoe

04-12-2012

does lee sin fall off late game and can he jump carries and stick to them like irelia can?

ChunkyBarf

04-12-2012

Lee Sin flies around like its nothing. If you build him correctly, he is a great tanky champ that does damage. Lee Sin can also jump to wards, which is a great benefit

shankapotami

04-12-2012

Hmm depends on what you are looking for.
Lee Sin:Jungle and top lane lee sin is really strong but you have to learn how to play as him. He has really good sustain and harass. It is also nice to go with him because he doesn't have mana so his sustain is very strong. He falls off late game though.

Irelia: Irelia top lane is pretty good but imo not as strong in lane as lee sin. But she scales nicely into the mid-late game. She is mana dependent early game, which can be a problem for her if you don't have the runes for her. However, she is very strong late game.

So whichever you are looking for. If you want strong late game go for Irelia i'd say but if you like harassing and a strong early game then i'd say lee sin.
As for your god mode question, there isn't really any champ that does that all the time. the game is pretty balanced haha
anyways i hope this helps!! good luck!!!

BlackAlbinoe

04-12-2012

I was looking for a stronger late game champion but I mean any champion who gets fed early will always snowball anyway. Looks like I will be buying Irelia then.

THANKS ALLLL

SacredWinds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunkyBarf View Post
I say Lee Sin. Great jungle and top lane. Plus, Irelia got nerfed
Irelia can carry late game extremely hard, and as an avid irelia player that "nerf" was like a tickle. She is still as strong as ever

D03Z

04-13-2012

I absolutely love Irelia and personally prefer her over Lee Sin (even though he is awesome too). Despite the nerfs, the play style suits me perfectly.