Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

AD carry Pref seeking Duo partner or team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hello! I'm currently seeking like minded and skilled player(s) to Duo queue/team with for ranked. I am mature and easy going and looking for the same. I have almost every champion, especially core role champions and almost all AD champions except Caitlyn. My current rating is 1213, while my top rating was 1430.

I can play any role, and adept decently. I try to focus on counter picking the lane, confusing the draft with multi-location champions, and counter picking the enemy team as a whole.

Favorite solo tops: Renekton, Irelia, Gangplank OR Vladmir, AD Ken, AP Ken
Favorite jungles: Udyr, Udyr, Udyr, Gangplank, Lee Sin
Favorite AP carry: LeBlanc, Vladmir, AP Ken, Karthus, Galio, Morde
Favorite supports: Janna, Sona, Soraka, Blitzcrank
Favorite AD carry: Ezreal, AD Ken, Tristana, Miss Fortune

If interested in Duo queue, please leave the following information and I'll get back to you in game. If interested in picking me up for a team, please contact me in game. I am interested in mastering any role, though I've grown to love AD carry the most.

Name: Evan
Screen Name: Wrathofrecca
Location/timezone: Eastern
Highest ELO/Lowest Elo(S1 and S2): 1430/1216 (S2 only)
Competitive game experience: 78/72 played
Best AD champs : AD Ken
What you offer besides skill and cs to the team: I have great synergy in bottom lane and typically do quite well during the laning phase. I love learning the draft mode and offering tips on counter picking lanes or matches. I also bring a competitive but fun attitude to the game.
If you were an animal what would you be: A hawk. Kah KAW. You know you're screwed : )