Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a group to play with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sneakingshadows

04-12-2012

Hey my name is Jacob and I just hit level 30. It seems like most games there are people on my team feeding or complaining and its getting pretty annoying. I am just looking for a group of people to play with ranked/normals who just like too have fun or mess around.

I am an Okay player and i can play any spot on the team. But, i don't take the game very seriously. My in game name is sneakingshadows. Feel free to add me.

FLYkìícKeD

04-12-2012

hey bro yea same im looking for someone to play with too and im like you i dont take the game too seriously but i would like to start playing more seriously in the future when i get more practise. I'll add you?

sneakingshadows

04-12-2012

go ahead.