IP boost (not enabled)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AJStarhiker

10-25-2012

I believe the grey part is what you *would* have gotten if you had IP boosts. It's colored in if you buy them or otherwise have a boost of some kind (Double IP days, compensation for a long-term technical problem, etc.)

PatroniusXI

02-11-2013

I have the same problem, all of the sudden i got this ip boost that was grey and said it was not enabled. I've looked everywhere and I cant figure out what it is or how to enable it, i also have never bought any RP and have never bought any IP boosts so i don't know how to enable it. Does anyone know, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

AJStarhiker

02-11-2013

IP boosts: Like some of the other posters said, you get a boost at lower levels that disappears as you advance.

The greyed out part shows how much extra you could get if you buy IP boosts. That's all.

IP gain from bot games: The amount of IP you get scales down as you level up. Basically, at low levels you get full credit, at higher levels you get much less. I don't remember what I got on my last bot game, but the matchmade bonus was in single digits. The reason for it is to encourage people to move to PvP instead of staying in bots.

sasukeisone1

04-07-2013

thanks for the info now i knwo

Fate000

04-07-2013

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Influence_Points

Well, that's all the info you need! It's a tad complex but it works.

RayRohan

Recruiter

06-13-2013

maybe if you are in north american region then u won't get ip boost
if u are in eu west oor some other then only u will get ip boost

NostalgicGamer89

07-02-2013

The IP Boost stops once you hit Level 10. That's when I noticed mine stopped.

ABN Uno Deep

07-04-2013

Sorry just had a question about the IP boots.
I was thinking bout buying the 50 Win IP boost but was wondering if it was worth it to spend $20.
Does it give you the boost till you hit 50 wins losses included or is it just for wins?