Compiled List Of All Running Ask ___ threads

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

Senior Member

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask galio View Post
wow guys nice blowing up my thread lol.

Added trundle and hecarim.

1|= y()u (4|\| r3@d 7#5, y0|_| /\r3 @ ivi0/\/$+3|2 &33|<
mundo. Hate. You. All. Y. U. So. Conf.oosing!!!!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Varus

Senior Member

05-24-2012

I'm giving up my thread. I'm getting split personality syndrome. Needless to say this is not my first one. I changed the password, just let me know on the Ask thread if you want it and I'll tell you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

Senior Member

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Varus View Post
I'm giving up my thread. I'm getting split personality syndrome. Needless to say this is not my first one. I changed the password, just let me know on the Ask thread if you want it and I'll tell you.
QUIT being baby! You know how many times I've gone to school talking like Mundo already, good **** thing I'm the class joker but still! Unless you actually are getting split personality.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

Senior Member

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
mundo. Hate. You. All. Y. U. So. Conf.oosing!!!!!!!
@/\/\ 1 +0 1337 4 u?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

05-24-2012

If you can read this(?), you are a monster beek(?)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

Senior Member

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
@/\/\ 1 +0 1337 4 u?
The greatest unintelligible Mundo noises of all time that ever existed on this planet


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Varus

Senior Member

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
QUIT being baby! You know how many times I've gone to school talking like Mundo already, good **** thing I'm the class joker but still! Unless you actually are getting split personality.
No, it's that I have another thread here on the RP forums, and more than one is getting hard.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

Senior Member

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
If you can read this(?), you are a monster beek(?)
Close. Geek, not beek.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

05-24-2012

....What.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Galio View Post
@/\/\ 1 +0 1337 4 u?
Am I too ieet(?) for you