Compiled List Of All Running Ask ___ threads

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowsark614

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Well, only Nulllight was able to do this, because Cho'Gath apparently made him do it.
But when people start to put themselves like Cho'Gath, He gets very angry (1 other person tried to do it, we never heard from him again LITERALLY.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Well then i'll go ask cho... Wish me luck.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsark614 View Post
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Well then i'll go ask cho... Wish me luck.
One does not simply be a summoner and willingly enter and leave the void. At least, with his soul intact. But I have mastered it, and have been granted the ability (by Malzahar) to leave the void as I wish. What I do in the void? Usually just talk to Cho'Gath...or Kog'Maw...when he is rarely around.

shadowsark614

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
On the first one I escaped through the roof and the second was, well, Cassiopeia. You can imagine how that went.
Well on that secound you were lucky not to get eaten... snake and everything.

shadowsark614

07-09-2012

Quote:
One does not simply be a summoner and willingly enter and leave the void. At least, with his soul intact. But I have mastered it, and have been granted the ability (by Malzahar) to leave the void as I wish. What I do in the void? Usually just talk to Cho'Gath...or Kog'Maw...when he is rarely around.
He's not in the viod though. He ate 3 summoners who commented on his weight, So they are locking him up for the time being. Dude you need to keep up with the news.

((That way his smurf disapperance makes sence! *mind blown*))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

You fool...He's not locked up, even if he was, no cage can hold his anger at times. He's in the void right now as we speak, how do I know this? I'm in the void right now =/

shadowsark614

07-09-2012

((Dude i swear to god... WHY WONT YOU LET ME MAKE A SMURF FOR MY MAIN??? I mean come on! Tell me before i ignore you and make one anyway!))

Ask the Herald

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Is it really that easy?
Never said it was easy, just that it was the best way.

Vice Emargo

07-09-2012

Quote:
((Dude i swear to god... WHY WONT YOU LET ME MAKE A SMURF FOR MY MAIN??? I mean come on! Tell me before i ignore you and make one anyway!))
(( Cho'gath is my main too, I told you! You can do it, but you run the risk of Cho'Gath having a deep hated for you. ))

shadowsark614

07-09-2012

Quote:
(( Cho'gath is my main too, I told you! You can do it, but you run the risk of Cho'Gath having a deep hated for you. ))
(Why would he hate me? I just want to show he glory and knowledge to the world.)

((What are you asking me to do with the thread? Say im a summoner pretending to be chogath and answer questions? While saying the original hates me?))

Vice Emargo

07-09-2012

Quote:
(Why would he hate me? I just want to show he glory and knowledge to the world.)

((What are you asking me to do with the thread? Say im a summoner pretending to be chogath and answer questions? While saying the original hates me?))
Ok, I guess I didn't say why, sorry, The reason why, is that a lot of summoners do not have the intellect to do so...Nulllight did, that's why he chose him. Cho'Gath will most likely return, picking another intellectual summoner...unless Nulllight comes back. By Intellect, I partly mean, they either won't listen to him right, or will post stupid replies, and that is in "cho'gath's words" and make Cho'Gath look like an idiot. That' why. So, if you have the intellect, Cho'Gath will find YOU. But you can make the account anyway, he will find you, and if he isn't pleased, he will get you..