Compiled List Of All Running Ask ___ threads

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kenroos

04-12-2012

I demand an ask ziggs!!!!

AskPantheon

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenroos View Post
I demand an ask ziggs!!!!
Search before you speak

Melckiezedeck

04-12-2012

... So if there are so many champions without an ask thread, and lets say i want to be Ask whatever, who will decide if i can, or is there someone who arranges this ???

Pinkymado

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melckiezedeck View Post
... So if there are so many champions without an ask thread, and lets say i want to be Ask whatever, who will decide if i can, or is there someone who arranges this ???
There's no head honcho to tell you "hey, you can't do this" (except maybe Talon because he's a big JERK). all you should do is make sure they're not already in use before making the thread.

Ask Jarvan IV

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkymado View Post
There's no head honcho to tell you "hey, you can't do this" (except maybe Talon because he's a big JERK). all you should do is make sure they're not already in use before making the thread.
Also be sure that you can actually get the champion's character right. We don't want you coming in as, say, Vladimir, and being super friendly to everyone and speaking in ebonics. Just an example.

Ask Galio

04-12-2012

There is a Ziggs, but it's been pretty inactive, and I believe there's only one page. I can remove Viktor, if he is inactive.

((And yes, if you don't get the champion's personality accurate, you will most likely be ignored by most other champions. But Vlad is all kind and that, or should I call him Sunnymuffin? ^.^))

Jaykoboy

04-12-2012

I'm a Summoner, and I approve of this message!

Quiksilvur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

This probably needs a sticky.

Nix that, it definitely does. At this point, the forum's really run by the Ask's.

Jaykoboy

04-12-2012

Don't ask for a sticky; you really have to earn it. I have a thread on Champ Designs, it's been going for ages, has ~90 upvotes (a record for me and champion concepts) and it's a guide on how to review champions. It still hasn't been stickied, even though reds have posted in it (which is a rarity in Champ Designs). You'll have to try very, VERY hard to get this stickied.

Ask Talon

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Don't ask for a sticky; you really have to earn it. I have a thread on Champ Designs, it's been going for ages, has ~90 upvotes (a record for me and champion concepts) and it's a guide on how to review champions. It still hasn't been stickied, even though reds have posted in it (which is a rarity in Champ Designs). You'll have to try very, VERY hard to get this stickied.
Or we could ask. Several of us have Reds on our friends list in game :3