Compiled List Of All Running Ask ___ threads

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

04-20-2012

Indeed, that's the reason why I chose to use Poppy's title, so I don't have to make one. There are in my opinion enough ask threads already, and well when you think of Poppy... with being a Champion and an Ambassador, how much time would she have for a column?

Ask Volibear

04-20-2012

Objection, your honor. The name "Thunder's Roar" was taken, and my rudimentary skill with fancy characters is nonexistent. What else was I going to choose? "Armored Bear"?

But very well. As I hath backed myself into this corner, it's time for me to make a column.

Iron Ambássador

04-20-2012

You could do what I did? Add an accent mark aka ´ or ` over one of the letter to make it
Thúnder's Roar or something?

EDIT and I just read more thoroughly, and facepalmed. Thinking too much ahead without reading what I'm answering to well

THE BR0SKI

04-20-2012

nones playing as Graves right? Im thinking about starting him up again...unless for some reason noone wants him back or me to do that

Ask Volibear

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
You could do what I did? Add an accent mark aka ´ or ` over one of the letter to make it
Thúnder's Roar or something?

EDIT and I just read more thoroughly, and facepalmed. Thinking too much ahead without reading what I'm answering to well

I love it when my mind gets ahead of my keyboard and my eyes. It's just lovely.

And I believe that if Queen Ashe can swing it, so can the Bandle City Ambassador to Demacia.

Ask Talon

04-20-2012

Thar be a bar in this here thred.

Ask Jarvan IV

04-20-2012

I thought for a moment that it was odd that no one had started a Tryndamere column, but then I realized he would probably destroy any keyboard.

Iron Ambássador

04-20-2012

Voli, honestly I just can't be bothered with it. There are enough of them already imo without me adding another one

Ask Volibear

04-20-2012

I know. Time (or the lack thereof) and the abundance of these threads are primary reasons I was resistant to making one. And I agree, there are a whole lot. Probably too many, but whatever.

And you're right about Tryndamere. Though I was considering making Tryndamere instead of Voli, honestly. But there were a myriad of factors that I'm not going to go into that made me decide to go with the armored bear.

Ask Grªves

04-20-2012

I started Graves' ask thread up again since the previous owned stoped it, just picking up where he left off