Compiled List Of All Running Ask ___ threads

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

06-14-2012

I thought you said you wanted to.

Rawrwott

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
I thought you said you wanted to.
I said I wanted to.
But in reality, there's no way I could roleplay Rawr and Rumble effectively at the same time.
Plus, I won't have the time to do that once school comes around.

Ask the Megling

06-14-2012

Okay, at least Rawr is a well-established character. I didn't do a very good job on establishing my main's RP character.

He was all silly with his narcissistic ways , oh, him and his desire TO BRING THE INSTITUTE TO ITS KNEES.

Such a silly billy.

Askheimerdinger

06-14-2012

I'd volunteer to do Rumble, but then I would just be arguing with myself, and that would be a headache.

SorakaxWarwick

06-14-2012

Before I start, any helpful tips about RP'ing? Is there anything about Soraka that I need to know? I may be deaf and I may not have any idea of what she sounds like, but I've looked over her quotes on the LoLwiki and her quotes fits the personality that I had in mind for her.

Ask Galio

06-14-2012

Read her lore. Then read up on everyone who is mentioned in her lore. Then you should probably check out the topic about people new to the RP forums.

Ask the Megling

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askheimerdinger View Post
I'd volunteer to do Rumble, but then I would just be arguing with myself, and that would be a headache.
It's probably better if you just keep it to one Ask thread anyways. It kinda rustles my jimmies when people operate more than one Ask thread. It doesn't matter how good you do in their role, it isn't fair to the people who want to do an Ask thread but can't because all the champs are taken. I'm not saying everyone who has multiple Ask threads should just shut all but one down, I just don't want this happening in the future. I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone.

AskMadmanMundo

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
It's probably better if you just keep it to one Ask thread anyways. It kinda rustles my jimmies when people operate more than one Ask thread. It doesn't matter how good you do in their role, it isn't fair to the people who want to do an Ask thread but can't because all the champs are taken. I'm not saying everyone who has multiple Ask threads should just shut all but one down, I just don't want this happening in the future. I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone.
I might steal the next mentally stable champ just to be mentally stable for a change.

Ask Galio

06-14-2012

I had to drop my second champion. It was too much. Besides, Galio is too much like me. The other champion... wasn't.

Ask the Megling

06-14-2012

I'm curious, who was it?