Stealth shading

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeliciousVimp

11-01-2013

I was playing Teemo, and this feature is really annoying. The screen is constantly flashing back and forth as Teemo pauses here and there. I would appreciate a way to toggle this.

BabyDrGirlfriend

11-04-2013

I've had this be a problem as well. When I'm playing Akali and I'm attacking while in the shroud, the screen flashes rapidly and makes my eyes hurt, so I either can't play her or can't stand in the shroud until it's changed. It's also really distracting when you're in a teamfight and all you can see is the entire screen flashing.

DeliciousVimp

12-04-2013

Yep, still pissed off every time I play Teemo. Still want this "style" turned off.

Clishop

12-05-2013

I feel like that it is a problem more on your ends guys, the fade is barely noticeable for me.

Testicle Ketchup

12-12-2013

I don't find it bothersome as Teemo since I'm only in stealth occasionally and it stays that way until I ambush. However, with champs like Vayne and Akali (that I play fairly often) it's really annoying since I bounce in and out of stealth so often, the screen is just migraine-inducing. Just give us a damn checkbox in the options to turn it off.

Roit pls.

BrianTheBaloon

12-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousVimp View Post
I was playing Teemo, and this feature is really annoying. The screen is constantly flashing back and forth as Teemo pauses here and there. I would appreciate a way to toggle this.
The problem is that you're playing teemo

DeliciousVimp

01-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianTheBaloon View Post
The problem is that you're playing teemo
I enjoyed him a lot before this shading thing. Now it's harder to focus on anything with the screen going back and forth.

CobaltTiger

05-14-2014

I totally agree that this should be an option. I understand why some people like it, but it's really irritating to me, and makes champions like Vayne and LeBlanc pretty much unplayable for me. It might be on my part, or at least my monitor's part, because it might just be getting a lot darker than it's intended too, but that doesn't make it not a problem. I don't by any means think this feature should be removed, but I do find it a bit silly that there isn't an option to turn it off.

House AD

05-15-2014

I like the feature when I'm playing champs that rely on stealth, but it's REALLY obnoxious on champs like LeBlanc where you get that stupid flicker every time your passive activates. I'm not sure I'd want to disable it entirely because I do find it useful, but I'd love for it to just not happen on champs where stealth isn't a huge part of their gameplay.