Reporting Trolls During Champion Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tanisll

2 Weeks Ago

here needs to be an option to report someone for trolling in champ select. because what happens is that someone trolls, then someone dodges, then u never get the chance to report. unless you can remember his name but no one does. could be a simple right click on his name to a drop down option to report. or w/e. but it needs to be done. trollers go unpunished and the person that DOES get punished, is the guy who dodged for everyone else. maybe also make a way to give the players the option to save the dodger from a dodge penalty, both LP and time penalties. get 3 votes and u dont get the penalty. or something like that

Emmerlaus

2 Weeks Ago

As for me, I dont mind the dodgers. Its the trolls in games agaisnt bots that are the most annoying. They ruin fun for everyone.

Keltzon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

2 Weeks Ago

I actually agree with this. I tend to notice I get the worst end of the trolls during my series games. I'm not sure why. I have not dodged a game in a long time, but if I wanted to dodge an obviously troll game during my series, I can't and I'm forced to sit through a troll game. And if I don't play, the trolls turn on me. And when we do poorly because of the trolls, the trolls sit back and turn on me anyway.

I would like to see some kind of kick option in the lobby. It might very well slow down que times, as this may cause a lot of issues. Maybe the trolls will keep their mouths shut but are seething that their lane was stolen, and then they their anger out by feeding in game. But at the same time, I see this being a great thing. Maybe people will troll much less in que. Maybe trolls will realize in lobby they are forced to work with the team, they will actually put aside their trollish desires.

Probably not. Trolls are trolls. I'd rather know up front who not to trust in game. But still, the option to not play with a troll at all is very appealing. I vote for this.

EDIT: This is also exactly why team builder should come to ranked. A lot of people troll at each other for very little reason, and most of the reason is lane "stealing."