Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

why me????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Josh123212321

08-09-2010

in almost every ****ing game i play there are either feeding noobs or quiters like my last game for example there was a warwick 3/13 and a cho gath who quit and a ******ed singed who wouldnt help in the lanes he would just farm while i was kat with 15/4 the game ended with a loss for us and me at 15/10 because it was practically a 2 v 5 i shouldnt lose rank for this

CheesyChipsy

08-09-2010

Punctuation?

Oh and btw, there are a lot of these threads already, get over it and move on =)

KevinPJH

Master Recruiter

08-09-2010

Yeah... This happens to me all the time, i just had a Shen who was delib feeding, of course we lost and i lose rank.

Riot really need to make the ranking system consider your score as well as the teams score.

Arcanist

08-09-2010

Because you are special.

Josh123212321

08-09-2010

You really think im specia. and kevve i agree and chipsy who cares about punctuation