Mordekaiser's voice quotes...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekral

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Agreed. Maybe Mordekaiser has been driven so mad by the fact he constantly wears his armor, and the fact that he's so surrounded by disease that he's gone insane and started thinking that he's in some kind of game.
So... Morde is turning in to Deadpool?

Thanias1

12-04-2012

I thought the quote was kind of funny personally... And my response to the dances being vague, I point out TF's new dance. Just sayin. Not sure how he learned gangnam style in Valoran, but kudos to him.

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

I'm a sucker for Lore, but, really? I love that quote, it's super funny. Why can't you just acknowledge the fact that it's a joke that has nothing to do with the lore?

Honestly, yes, I think you are overthinking this.

Masque

12-05-2012

It is never explained how the summoners of Runeterra actually control the champions of league while it is a stretch you can simply see it as him telling you he needs but one command to know where to go. People often forget that in the scope of league the players are immensely skilled Summoners of the Institute of war among the most powerful mages on Runeterra. Otherwise we would not be able to control beings such as Brand or Xerath or any number of other powerful champions.

Helmight

12-05-2012

At a certain point, the quotes/jokes in League are obvious references to the fact that you're playing a game. Since they're so minor though, I honestly don't think they pull the player out of the experience at all.

Raburi

12-06-2012

The entire League of Legends lore is that the champions are AWARE of the summoners. They even forge friendships/relationships with them. It's a poor plot, considering that there's no reason why the champions NEED controlling, but that's the way it is. I HATE the "click once", since that breaks the lore and insists that the person is on a computer rather than using magic to "summon" them, but the "summoner" reference is entirely appropriate. Sona addresses her summoner multiple times in her quotes.

Thanias1

12-10-2012

Summoners don't control the champions technically. The JoJ talks about it over and over again. First they say that their consciences become one, then that causes the champion to "see" the importance of the summoners's task, and to do wut they need. But they are completely in control of their own bodies.

THANIAS OUT

Tehpersuns

12-10-2012

Morde is secretly the most powerful fhamp in the league. So poweful, he's aware of other dimenions, and he looks at them... with true distain