Bugs - The Infamous Invisible Skillshot & Nidalee Heal Glitches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex Chen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

Body of Ticket
The Nidalee Heal Glitch
This glitch occurs when you use Nidalee's heal right as you come out of cougar form. It will more often than not automatically make you use your heal on yourself. Countless times I've tried to quickly get out of cougar from and heal a teammate to save his/her life, but this glitch occurs and I heal myself instead, causing my teammate to die.

The Invisible Skillshot Glitch
This glitch occurs MOSTLY when an enemy champion uses a skillshot from a concealed location such as a bush. The most common skillshot this occurs with is Nidalee's human form Q. I have also frequently seen it happen with Ashe's ultimate as well as, recently, Sivir's Q. This is completely unacceptable as you basically have no way to avoid getting hit since you can't see the skillshot. This is another important bug that has to be fixed.

Steps to Reproduce:

The Invisible Skillshot Glitch
1) Log into game client
2) Join any queue or custom game
3) Choose any champion
4) Have an enemy shoot a skillshot at you from a concealed location such as a bush.

The Nidalee Heal Glitch
1) Log into game client
2) Join any queue or custom game
3) Choose Nidalee
4) Once you have your ultimate, RIGHT as you are coming out of cougar form use your heal.

Attach Important Files:
There should be no dxdiag or any other files necessary. Both of these bugs have been reported countless times, and it's time they got fixed. They've ruined my games on multiple occasions.

Additional Info
Keep in mind, both of these glitches will not occur 100% of the time. If it doesn't work when you attempt to reproduce it, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist - bugs typically happen when you don't expect them to :P

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

sorry if this becomes depressing to know...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=501818

Alex Chen

04-12-2012

That covers the Nidalee Heal Glitch I suppose, but the Invisible Skillshot Glitch occurs with other abilities besides Javelin Toss.

And yeah Riot desperately needs to fix a ton of Nidalee bugs.