Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Xin Zhao Tooltip Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knux

04-12-2012

Today, while playing a game for my first win, I noticed something strange. When I hovered over my passive to check how much health I was regenerating every 3 hits (It was my first time as Xin, so I was unsure of the amounts), I noticed that it was instead showing the tooltip for the buff of Battle Cry. After fighting with it for a few minutes, I determined that it would not change. However, after dying, I looked again, only to see that it was now showing the tooltip for Silence (as I had been hit by Cho'Gath's Feral Scream shortly before dying). I decided to ask a friend in the same game, who was playing Jax, to check his passive. He reported it being normal, leaving me to assume this is a bug with only Xin Zhao. I tried to screenshot it, but as it turns out, Win7 ignores LoL on a print screen, and the resulting image showed only my desktop.

TL;DR: Xin Zhao's passive tooltip is, for some unknown reason, showing the tooltip for the most recent thing added to your buff/debuff bar, regardless of whether it's still there.