Revive: Why you hatin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abedeus

08-09-2010

I hate Revive because it makes me cry. Like seeing an Amumu, very good champ, player obviously knows how to play him (8 kills, 3 deaths, 8 assists by 20 minute mark), BUT WITH A REVIVE AND TELEPORT! Come on, using Revive on a tank is like asking to fail!

Damoklese

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abedeus View Post
I hate Revive because it makes me cry. Like seeing an Amumu, very good champ, player obviously knows how to play him (8 kills, 3 deaths, 8 assists by 20 minute mark), BUT WITH A REVIVE AND TELEPORT! Come on, using Revive on a tank is like asking to fail!
well I can see Revive being useful on Amumu.. especially with flash. If you are using Flash to port in and ult on the team. Its possible that you will die doing that, and often.. but it might also be the key to your team winning every team fight.

Having revive means you can come back quickly if necessary.

Also to people saying Revive is less useful than any other summoner spell.. well I dont really want to get into a conversation about which summoner spells are the best or worst..my point is only that Revive is not useless and people need to quit foaming at the mouth when they see it.

but personally I find revive more useful than heal. Or I should say.. I think that revive could have a greater impact on the game than heal. Clairvoyance too.

Tizjiz

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoklese View Post
well I can see Revive being useful on Amumu.. especially with flash. If you are using Flash to port in and ult on the team. Its possible that you will die doing that, and often.. but it might also be the key to your team winning every team fight.

Having revive means you can come back quickly if necessary.

Also to people saying Revive is less useful than any other summoner spell.. well I dont really want to get into a conversation about which summoner spells are the best or worst..my point is only that Revive is not useless and people need to quit foaming at the mouth when they see it.

but personally I find revive more useful than heal. Or I should say.. I think that revive could have a greater impact on the game than heal. Clairvoyance too.
I think revive is decent now with the speed boost that has a diminishing effect, BUT alot of people would rather not die so stuff like flash, ghost and heal get picked. Look at stuff like exhaust, both a debuff and escape tool and lower CD than revive. I still think the CD is too high on revive otherwise I'd use Revive.

Miral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

An entire team using Revive/Teleport is pretty hilarious.

TheMountainGoat

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoklese View Post
anyone who needs flash to initiate with amumu is doing something terribly wrong.

RedUsagi

08-09-2010

revive+revive buff, go killyourself at lizard then pop it and go for firstblood.

Kroa

08-09-2010

Firstly i would like to state +1 on this thread. Good job dude, personally i wanted to complain too because revive is a strategy skill, but i wasnt too sure of the advantages it gave. I personally thank you.

2NDLY,
OMG ur all freaking noobs man HES TALKING ABOUT REVIVE!!! stop comparing it to what it could do with other summoner spells jesus christ man so many freaking flamers. I too like revive for the same reasons u stated, and lets say LETS JUST SAY ur playing taric or soraka, u get focused and die. but ur team depends on u, what u gunna take Exhaust on soraka?????(which ive seen a hundred times) stop tryin to be a hero and be more team oriented. ppl always talk **** oh it was a 4 on 5 why were u guys fighting, well now its almost like a 6 on 5. with soraka coming back to heal everyone again O_O. oh yaeh just flash out, what a noob answer, flash doesnt provide the same things as ressurect so where are u getting at with flash?? ok u flash out but then u cant help ur team wheres there going nwo? strait down the drain thats where becuz u just lost a very possible fight. now i know alot of ppl dont take rez, (i dont eighter) XD but it isnt a bad skill. (although the cd is disgusting..) but it gives u 400 health on revive if u have the mastery, u kno how useful that is if u get first blooded?? ok u just got first blooded, even if it doesnt happen often it JUST happened, in the case that u have revive u can get back with 400 more hp pop a red pot, and u just got a 2x kill in ur lane. so plz stop talking **** about stuff u kno nothing about really. its kinda sad how so much ppl flame the way they do about stuff they dont kno anything about. lets play u and me see how rez is useless fool.

Zealot573

08-09-2010

Revive: why you like it?

It is better to avoid death then have a self fulfilled prophecy.

STS17

08-09-2010

I've taken revive on a jungling WW before. After level six I gank someone, but sometimes I just can't because they're hugging their tower or some such. So I suicide against baron and revive to sprint my extra health ass at their face and kill them in the tower.

Adanos

08-09-2010

I used a combination of Ghost and Revive on Tryn once. I can certainly say it won the game once they got an ace they were only 2 and I used revive to move at ludicrous speed back to them and ace them and then proceding in destroying 2 towers and an inhibitor. This was happening end game when death timer is about 70 sec. Oh and I had to change summoners spell just before the game started so I won't get queue dodged.