Revealed units with oracles revealing invisible units.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

Sort of a complex one, yesterday we were playing a match on Summoner Rift. Our Cait laid down some traps in our jungle, and the enemy support came through with an active oracles to sweep out our wards and place new ones. After their support stepped on a cait trap, I was able to see enemy wards that were close enough to the revealed support.

Essentially, Blue cait trap revealed a purple zilean. Purple zileans oracles started allowing blue team to see the invisible purple wards, provided the purple wards were close enough to zilean.

I'll try and test this in a custom, as it might be a fluke and the wards were simply very freshly placed. I will bump with extra info when i have it.

Kanubai

04-12-2012

the same thing happens with tfs ult
if you ult, and an enemy is near an enemy ward or stealthed item, you can see it and attack it if you get close enough.

BlobPower

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanubai View Post
the same thing happens with tfs ult
if you ult, and an enemy is near an enemy ward or stealthed item, you can see it and attack it if you get close enough.
It's not the same, TF's ult gives your true vision everywhere.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlobPower View Post
It's not the same, TF's ult gives your true vision everywhere.
Are you certain? The tooltip says enemy champions. I don't think this would apply to wards, etc. It almost sounds like this is just another of the same bug, except that TF applies an oracle like effect to the debuff.