Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends- InstallShield Wizard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSlayerXD

04-12-2012

every time i start installing it starts for like 3 seconds and then this pops up:
Feature: DefaultFeature
Component: Files5
File: C:\Users\user\Desktop\LeagueOfLegends\data2.cab
Error: Data error (cyclic redundancy check).
pls help i have no clue how fix it and i tried deleting everything i downloaded so far and downloaded it again like 10 times already.

fabbbyyy

Senior Recruiter

07-16-2012

bump getting this too

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-16-2012

Looks to me, from my limited technical know-how, that there might be a missing/corrupt file. Try redownloading and running a fresh installer.

Worst Chinese KS

12-07-2012

installing LOL on desktop?

korathlv5

02-23-2013

well try to do custom option so you can choose what you want to install so it goes by quicker and there wont be any errors

FederalJoe

04-16-2013

installshield doesn't work for me either it says files are corrupted and I have tried to install this game 15 times in two days and everytime it says the same thing any help thank you