Trundle Revamp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

muse9191

04-16-2013

I'm considering buying Trundle. I hear that he is being reworked at the moment, and will have a totally new look and abilities. I really do prefer the idea of Trundle's curses and diseases over this new 'Ice King' flavor. If I own Trundle when the change goes down, will I have the option to choose the 'original' Trundle skin, with his old abilities and such?

Fate000

04-16-2013

His abilities aren't changing much. Just some nitpicky changes. They will have new names and skill icons however - it's not like Karma's rework, more like the Taric changes recently.

As for picking the original Trundle's look, you can if and only if you owned Trundle before the rework hits. So buy him now!

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by muse9191 View Post
will I have the option to choose the 'original' Trundle skin, with his old abilities and such?

if you buy him before the rework, you will be given a "traditional" skin, which "looks like" the original Trundle. But it is still different.

Its effects are supposed to look like the original, and the voice work is the original one.

But the skills doesn't change when you wear a skin.

Alhtough, as pointed, his kit is basically the same, just some changes to help him a little.