AP GAREN > tank / AD garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EIometer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

Easy to get 6 kills ksing the low-hp champs from your teammates.

Pieguy

08-09-2010

KS for shure.

Lyov

08-09-2010

it's a smurf account
derpderp

Mr Voodooshoodoo

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacker View Post
this summoner's name offends my people, people of the dominant and superior black species......
Yours truly, tyrone smith.

Reverse racism? ಠ_ಠ

Anima Noir

08-09-2010

Downvoted on reflex when I saw you name. Then I actually read the post and wanted to to -1 again.

IronLegion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
This summoner's name offends my people, people of the dominant and superior black species.
As an African-American playing this game, I am absolutely appalled at the amount of racism present. THIS is a perfect example of other racist summoners calling us the derogatory "n" slur, I find it very offensive.
In short, Please ban this person, thank you.

Yours truly, Tyrone Smith.
*Hears black people constantly use the word "****er"*
*Doesn't understand why black people complain that life is hard when I've been quite successful these past few years*
*Laughs when a black person is offended*
*Wonders what will happen to the "dominant and superior black species" in the future since apparently they can't get food unless its either given to them or they rob a corner store"

P.S. *laughs harder when rappers lose so much money they have to sell Reeses Puffs out of the back of a Van*

Cookiecutters

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SykoAzn View Post
What about your score is supposed to impress us? All I see is that it's been 30 minutes, you've lost a bunch of your towers AND you haven't taken any of the opponent's.
Are you mentally challenged, trolling, or did you really not notice that AP Garen has not lost any towers, and they have taken all of the opponentīs?

Hacker

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
*Hears black people constantly use the word "****er"*
*Doesn't understand why black people complain that life is hard when I've been quite successful these past few years*
*Laughs when a black person is offended*
*Wonders what will happen to the "dominant and superior black species" in the future since apparently they can't get food unless its either given to them or they rob a corner store"

P.S. *laughs harder when rappers lose so much money they have to sell Reeses Puffs out of the back of a Van*
>Laughs at your petty attempt using asterisks.
>Laughs at your failure to form a proper rebuttal.
>Laughs at your failure to understand and comprehend the term "oppression" among other various things.