DFA Now recruiting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arwolf

04-12-2012

LOOKING FOR:
MID

We've been constantly filling in with subs that have left us a tad bit dissatisfied. We would love to see anyone try out for the position regardless of ranked history ETC., however, the try-outs are rigorous and with a specific search for team synergy and the ability to hold their own. Feel free to send "Arwolf" a friend request and message.

5v5 Ranked Que History:
(US v THEM) [W/L]
Game 1: 25 v 2 W
Game 2: 17 v 4 W
Game 3: 30 v 8 W
Game 4: 27 v 6 W
Game 5: 22 v 14W
Game 6: 23 v 31 L
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------(PLEASE READ)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking for: Solo Top
AD Carry
No other roles requested.

Not looking for perfection or "gold". Looking for consistency, competency, and high aptitude.

Screening is very selective, and I personally guarantee an intuitive, punctual, sarcastic, easy-going group of people. However, just because we lack raging, does not mean we lack in skill or pursuit of greater achievements.

My personal ego prevents me from having met anyone in the last 150+ games of ranked/normal that I feel is either a better player than myself, or the other current members.

Elo is not a huge deal, however if you're still in the 1200-1300 bracket after a large number of games, this is not a team looking for you.

No survey required, simply send "Arwolf" a friend request and a message of your desired job, and you will be tested as soon as convenient for both parties.

Disclaimer: Feelings may, or may not be hurt. When the team has self-declared boredom, you must call a role, auto-lock, and play that champ in the role you've selected. Not recommended for small children. No, you may not know what "DFA" stands for as of yet.

Arwolf

04-12-2012

Bump.

MyWill MyWay

04-12-2012

1901 elo is good ? add me if ye

DxExAxTxHxRanked

04-12-2012

id like to join, DxExAxTxH. add me 1600 elo

Arwolf

04-13-2012

Bump.

AD CARRY HAS BEEN FILLED

Solo Top still needed.

Tried out tons of people. Please keep attempting to impress, our standards are average for anyone who hopes to succeed.

Send a friend request to "Arwolf" in game, and I'll try you out as soon as possible. Just to rephrase, we're looking for the following: Map Awareness, Intuition, Aptitude, Social Skills, Maturity; like ****ing seriously we had a person wanting to try out with Cleanse Heal Cho'Gath in his match history.

TL;DR, Elo is not that huge- unless you have like 50% or less win rate - just looking for skill and team compatibility.

Skilltestingman

04-13-2012

I will msg you. My ign is Skilltestingman. I main solo top and have many champs for that role

UneakFreak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2012

I am interested in being part of your team, as i really like your attitude

My name is UneakFreak ingame, and i play a adverse variety of solo top champions well.

Also, what does DFA stand for? Don't Fight Arwolf?

Skilltestingman

04-15-2012

Hey arwolf are u getting my friend request?

RuleofThree

04-15-2012

Interested. Can solo top with numerous champion. Just hit level 30 though, so might not fit your criteria. RuleofThree's the name.

Arwolf

04-29-2012

Bump.