A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
(( There was a garen on the forums... but he's been inactive for a long while now... ))
((There go all my hopes of a spin off down the drain.))

IlexAlderwood

04-14-2012

Having left the diner and gone about whatever business he had for the day, Ilex soon returns to city square, noticing the prince and a few others standing about. He stays back at a distance and watches curiously, carrying a set of tightly sealed scrolls under his arm. Alas, none of the other yordles from before are about. If they'd only been a bit more patient...the keen-eyed yordle notices the interaction between Talon and the Gem Knight and chuckles.

Ask Fortune

04-14-2012

"You are so impatient." Sarah teased, walking up behind Sivir. "I got sidetracked. I dunno if it's against the law here to ask a bounty hunter to deal with your criminal problems, Jarvan, but five different people here came up to me about it." She shrugged. "At least none of them asked for a finder's fee."

Sarah was in her Waterloo attire, its blue and gold matching the citystate nicely.

Tjihyana

04-14-2012

(( Uhm.. to avoid confusion I most note this... but... "Sivir was in her Waterloo attire" ? ))

Ask Fortune

04-14-2012

(Eep. xD)

Ask the Solari

04-14-2012

Leona seeing greets her warmly. "Sarah, how are you doing, for a minute I'd thought we'd have to go looking for you." She takes a quick look at Miss Fortunes attire and with a smile remarks, "That is a really nice outfit, greatly matching the city. Now I really feel I have dressed too plainly."

Ask Fortune

04-14-2012

"Ah, don't worry about that." Sarah replied. "I only dressed like this because, in this city, I'd get just as many uptight men telling me to cover up as I'd get salivating men asking to touch me, if I wore my usual stuff." She gave Jarvan a smirk. "Besides, I hardly ever get to wear this. Most summoners want to see my sultrier clothes."

Ask Jarvan IV

04-14-2012

Jarvan rolls his eyes at Sarah's words. "Worry not, Leona. You look fantastic. Now then, we've waited long enough. We should proceed onward. The spring we are going to is about a mile's walk from here; if memory serves, it's nestled near the base of the plateau, near the Crownguard estate."

Ask the Solari

04-14-2012

Smiling Leona looks at Jarvan, "Thank you Jarvan. It means alot hearing it from you." Leona seeing that everyone has assembled, "Hrmm I suppose we should start heading there then since we are all present."

SuperMan Pix

04-14-2012

off on the side, a certain yordle with a pointed hat parades around Demacia followed by a pixie, several squirrels, and a legion of children

BWAHAHA! COME my pretties! let us continue with OOOUR PAARAAADE!!!

she looks behind her at speaks to the children

and if any of you little munchkins decide to...run off, i WILL boil you in MY witch's brew! BWAHAHA!

Lulu leads the parade

ONWARD MY LITTLE ONES!!!

it should be noted that the smaller children have wonder and awe written all over their faces while the older children look downright horrified