A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Sivir

04-13-2012

With eyes half closed, Sivir made her way towards the city gates, raising a hand to her mouth as she yawned out loud. She spotted Leona and Jarvan across the way and raised her hand to wave.

The Former Battle Mistress of Noxus was dressed in blue linen pants, accented with white and gold trim, her shirt, matching the pants was equally eye catching, allowing some of her cleavage to show off to any daring enough to look upon her. Her hair was brushed back and to the side but some loose strands decided to hang over her face accenting her striking blue eyes.

"Hey... where’s Sarah? She left the hotel before me.." She says to Jarvan and Leona once she managed to make her wait to the pair.

((Sorry I've totally spaced on this thread xD I had something written up earlier but accidentally closed the page and depred))

Ask Jarvan IV

04-13-2012

The crown prince blinks, momentarily blinded by the reflection of Skarner's carapace. Shielding his eyes, he points into the city toward the palace towering in the distance. "You'll find the barracks near the palace. If you seek to spar her.... for most I would say be careful, but you... just try not to destroy the whole city." He turns back to Leona. "Well, then, perhaps we shoul-" He stops short as he sees the Battle Mistress approaching. "Ah, Sivir! There you are! You've not seen Sarah, though?" the prince inquires as he turns to watch Skarner proceed toward the Barracks.

((I take it our battle is ending in a draw since my losing would result in wearing a dress, then? We don't have a Zilean so we can't alter time.))

Ask the Monkey

04-13-2012

While Skarner walks towards the barracks he notices Wukong running around aimlessly. ''What are you doing?''. ''Trying to find the barracks.''. ''Follow me'' Skarner replied ''I am going there.''

Ask the Solari

04-13-2012

Seeing Sivir in her outfit and her assets, Leona still wonders if she dressed properly. "Good to see you Sivir, hrmmm I wonder where Sarah went?" Leona still looking at Sivir, noticed her own did not measure up to the Former Battle Mistress.

Princess Sivir

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
The crown prince blinks, momentarily blinded by the reflection of Skarner's carapace. Shielding his eyes, he points into the city toward the palace towering in the distance. "You'll find the barracks near the palace. If you seek to spar her.... for most I would say be careful, but you... just try not to destroy the whole city." He turns back to Leona. "Well, then, perhaps we shoul-" He stops short as he sees the Battle Mistress approaching. "Ah, Sivir! There you are! You've not seen Sarah, though?" the prince inquires as he turns to watch Skarner proceed toward the Barracks.

((I take it our battle is ending in a draw since my losing would result in wearing a dress, then? We don't have a Zilean so we can't alter time.))
((I dont know, most likely xD))

Sivir only frowned, "No... Sarah left an hour ago... I think she may have went to the market... though I don't know where that would be." She says somewhat sheepishly. "I got to say... it feels weird being here in Demacia's capitol... I've been in the southern and northern provinces but.." She only sighs with a shrug. "People look at my strangely I guess, hah."

Ask the Solari

04-14-2012

"Well at least they are not upfront about any animosity they have towards you." Looking back at the gates, "I do hope she doesn't get lost in there, even from here I can tell the city is huge."

Ask the Monkey

04-14-2012

((Is there even an profile for Garen? Better add shyvana and poppy to the godmode stoppers))

Tjihyana

04-14-2012

(( There was a garen on the forums... but he's been inactive for a long while now... ))

Ask the Solari

04-14-2012

((Oh, alrighty shyvana it is, no wait ill give it to lux for political reasons XD))

Tjihyana

04-14-2012

(( Yeah... better do that. the Poppy idea doesn't make sense imo wukong, she does not hold that much power in Demacia, she is just an ambassador ))