A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

04-13-2012

Wukong walks into Demacia with great hurry. He didn't even notice the prince and Leona as he passed by them. After running around the city for a few minutes he stops the first person he saw and asked her: ''Where are the barracks''.
''After that corner, turn left. You can't miss it'' replied the woman, clearly honored by talking to a champion. Wukong rushed towards his new destination, yet right around the corner was a fruit stand. He stopped to eat fruits. After finishing his meal, Wukong stood there asking himself ''What was I supposed to do again?''

Ask Jarvan IV

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Solari View Post
"Yes, I haven't left the mount Targon very often. On occasion I would go down to the based of the mountain to help out outlaying villages with small tasks whenever possible. Still I never traveled far."
Leona opens her satchel and takes out two small bottles of water and passes one to Jarvan.
"As you know back before the League started providing for my tribe the limited resources meant we had to do what we could to survive, including mercenary work. I only toke jobs that keep me close to the mountain and ones that ask me to keep villagers safe from harm."
Taking a sip from her bottle of water Leona exhales in satisfaction smiles to Jarvan. "Well, atleast being a Solari has the benefit of drinking from the spring water prevalent at the peak of the mountain."
Jarvan accepts the bottle, watching as Wukong runs by. "Protecting the villagers, indeed... The League was certainly not mistaken in bringing you in... you truly are a protector." He takes a thoughtful sip of water from the botle and starts. "This water is quite pure. You said it was from Mount Targon?" He turns back to Leona, a small smile playing about his noble features. "I would like to see your home one day, I think. I saw Mount Targon during my travels, but I never climbed it. I merely saw it from a distance. But from what I could see of it, it is... quite beautiful."

Arrakasta

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreymaneWorg View Post
(I always seem in two places at once?)
Grey sits on a bench, admiring the sun. "What a nice place...Unlike Noxus."
"I'll show you Noxus one day Grey" Said Arrakasta appearing before him, as soon as he appeared he dissapeared

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-13-2012

"good Luck, nothing will show me the true beauty of Noxus, and its murders." Grey said, sadly.

Arrakasta

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreymaneWorg View Post
"good Luck, nothing will show me the true beauty of Noxus, and its murders." Grey said, sadly.
"WOuld you like to see the sunset from the skull eyes?" Asked Arrakasta appearing besides him

Ask the Solari

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Jarvan accepts the bottle, watching as Wukong runs by. "Protecting the villagers, indeed... The League was certainly not mistaken in bringing you in... you truly are a protector." He takes a thoughtful sip of water from the botle and starts. "This water is quite pure. You said it was from Mount Targon?" He turns back to Leona, a small smile playing about his noble features. "I would like to see your home one day, I think. I saw Mount Targon during my travels, but I never climbed it. I merely saw it from a distance. But from what I could see of it, it is... quite beautiful."
"Ofcourse Jarvan it would be an honor to show you around Mount Targon." Taking a short moment to think. "I will make sure that Jagen the Kor leader lets you pass when you decide to visit. He is so anxious to try to pit every Rakkor warrior against an outsider." Leona chuckles at the memory of a summoner who visited unannounced once, but her smile diminishes slightly as she remembered what had happened to him. "Hrmm these two sure are running late, I do hope they didn't forget."

Ask Jarvan IV

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Solari View Post
"Ofcourse Jarvan it would be an honor to show you around Mount Targon." Taking a short moment to think. "I will make sure that Jagen the Kor leader lets you pass when you decide to visit. He is so anxious to try to pit every Rakkor warrior against an outsider." Leona chuckles at the memory of a summoner who visited unannounced once, but her smile diminishes slightly as she remembered what had happened to him. "Hrmm these two sure are running late, I do hope they didn't forget."
One of Jarvan's eyebrows shoots up at Leona's words. "Perhaps you should allow this Jagen to pit a Rakkor against me... if every Rakkor is as stalwart a warrior as Pantheon is, I daresay I might enjoy myself." He laughs softly as he turns his gaze outside the gates. "I certainly hope not... perhaps we should simply proceed inside? I am eager to show you my home in all it's beauty. I am certain they will catch up."

((Are they even aware of this?))

Ask the Solari

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
One of Jarvan's eyebrows shoots up at Leona's words. "Perhaps you should allow this Jagen to pit a Rakkor against me... if every Rakkor is as stalwart a warrior as Pantheon is, I daresay I might enjoy myself." He laughs softly as he turns his gaze outside the gates. "I certainly hope not... perhaps we should simply proceed inside? I am eager to show you my home in all it's beauty. I am certain they will catch up."

((Are they even aware of this?))
"Well, I am sure Jagen would be happy to see a someone who can easily hold his own against the warriors of Rakkor." Leona looks around to see if she could perhaps spot the other two. "Well, I suppose we could just continue. Just standing out here seeing the outside of the city, albiet beautiful doesn't show me everything."

((OOC: Not sure I'll go to their ask pages and drop them a line XD))

The Brackern

04-13-2012

The Crystal Vanguard scuttles through the gates of Demacia, approaching Jarvan and Leona as they casually chat. The sunlight gleams off of his crystalline exoskeleton, casting multicolored reflections on the marble stone around him. As he approaches, he brings his claws together and folds his tail down, attempting not to intimidate the two. "Forgive my interruption, Prince, Radiant One. I seek Shyvana. I asked her to spar with me, and she told me to seek her at the Barracks... might you know where this is?"

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-13-2012

Grey sighs. "I am never going back there. I will only go there for missions. That place is a hellhole for me..." (My Profile talks about it. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1452))