A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blade3324

06-16-2012

"Lijaena, it took my years to learn about Arcane magic, and even then it still isn't great compared to other people who can use it. Yet you, you can make plants pop out of no where like it was simple as 1+1, not to mention what you did in the sparring grounds with the whole liquid nitrogen spears was genius." Jack said. He rolled up some of the pasta up in his fork and put it in his mouth. He chew and swallowed. "I think it's fair to say you would've won that match."

Shinozaki Ayumi

06-16-2012

"That was accidental. And Garic made that one up."

She stuffed three scallops in her mouth, chewed, and swallowed.

Rawrwott

06-16-2012

Rawr walked up to Tristana with a worried looked on his face. He was fiddling with his pencil between his teeth.

"Did you just hear what those two were talking about?"

Blade3324

06-16-2012

"Still though it's necessary to give credit where it's due no?" Jack said taking another bite out of his food. "Though I do ask where did you learn to do magic like that? Or was it all just powers by birth?"

Shinozaki Ayumi

06-16-2012

Lijaena finished her plate.

"actually, Its a mixture of both. I was born with natural Power. The druids saw my gift and recruited me. They trained me and I set off for here."

Blade3324

06-16-2012

"Dang, I learned all of my abilities from books and practice in the backyard." Jack said then realizing her plate was done and looked at his which was half way done.

Shinozaki Ayumi

06-16-2012

Lijaena noticed her plate, then his, She blushed with embarrassment.

"I'm such a pig.

Not bad for a Self taught."

Ask the Megling

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinrawr View Post
Rawr walked up to Tristana with a worried looked on his face. He was fiddling with his pencil between his teeth.

"Did you just hear what those two were talking about?"
"Hear? How could I hear them if I'm out here? I read his lips. Now hush, or you'll blow my cover." Tristana replies.

Blade3324

06-16-2012

"It's fine really. Before I went out for big trips, I would eat tons of food to get enough energy. Carbohydrates, protein, and all that stuff. Boy was it tiring though." Jack said as he finished off the rest of his plate. "So.. are you ready for the rest of the date?"

Shinozaki Ayumi

06-16-2012

Lijaena got up, and elegantly push in the chair.

"You're the boss."