Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

06-16-2012

((What, that was enough to destroy your mind? I expected better from you purple guy.))

Weenie Lord Shen

06-16-2012

((Well if it's chaotic good I don't have a problem or Chaotic neutral, it's just chaotic evil I have a problem with.))

FilFire

06-16-2012

((Well I'm Chaotic Neutral, but I still like destruction so **** much. I'll crush everything!))

AskMadmanMundo

06-16-2012

Quote:
FilFire:
((What, that was enough to destroy your mind? I expected better from you purple guy.))

((Not destroyed scorched.))

Weenie Lord Shen

06-16-2012

"Thanks. I use to go hear sometimes when my father came back from his big trips around Valoran. Kind of like a big welcome back party." Jack ordered a pasta with clam meat and other seasonings. A typical dish from Bilgewater ((Make ALL the food up!)). He paused for a moment. "Uh Lijaena, I don't know if this is a personal subject but... What was it like? Before your revival that is... If you don't want to talk about it it's fine I understand."

FilFire

06-16-2012

((Still disappointed in you. You have much to learn grasshoppa.))

Ask the Megling

06-16-2012

((So we all understand? Nobody touches Poppy and Kennen.))

((Unless I say so...))

Shinozaki Ayumi

06-16-2012

Lijaena's face darkened.

"It was...better. It was when Everyone actually thought I was something. Now I can barely walk around without getting weird looks."

Weenie Lord Shen

06-16-2012

Jack felt like ABSOLUTE ****. He felt bad for bringing up the question. "Don't pay attention to them. You're too good to deserve that. I think that you're very speical, talented, and not to say, very beautiful woman." Jack said giving a faint smile. He did his very best to try to cheer Lijaena up.

Shinozaki Ayumi

06-16-2012

"Talented? In what way?

Lijaena gave a look of depression, then lit up when the food arrived.

"Thank you anyway, Jack."