A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IlexAlderwood

04-12-2012

Ilex glances over his shoulder, noting that the slightly disappointed group has by now disbanded, though there are still mutterings of 'Heimerdinger was supposed to be coming' from some of the more eager fans. The summoner pushes his way into the diner, making sure not to trip up any of the taller patrons on his way through. "I guess that means that there isn't really a royal procession is there?" he asks, cautiously approaching the two with his hands in his pockets. "I wonder who started spreading around that rumor...oh, and good day to you both."

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

Poppy turns to Ilex, nodding. "Good day to you as well. At least I've not heard of any procession happening today. All I've heard is that there is the possibility of a couple of champions from further away coming here to meet the Prince."

The waiter comes around with Poppy's coffee, she thanks him and gives him the pay, with a fair tip of course. She carefully takes a sip from the coffee. "So, who might you be? I've not met too many of our kind here, especially not in summoner attire."

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
Poppy nods, ordering herself a cup of coffee from a waiter. "Yeah... I believe they are waiting for something... not sure what, since there is nothing planned within the city for today. Might be they are just hoping to see champions."
She turns back to Kyrios. "How are you today? Seen your minion friend yet?"
"I'm good and no i havn't"

IlexAlderwood

04-12-2012

"Oh, me? Ilex Alderwood. I'm a mid-ranked summoner from Bandle city. I've only recently graduated from minion-running duties." the russet-furred yordle smiles enough for the corners of his impish grin to peek up over the collar of his robes. "Summoning isn't very popular amongst our kind is it? But well, I've always wanted to be a summoner. I told myself that if Veigar could learn dark magic, then I could learn to be a sumoner." he perks up his tufted squirrel-esque ears and looks around, trying to get the attention of another waiter. "Holding the summoning sphere from a high chair isn't very flattering, mind you. Do you mind if I sit here, miss Poppy?"

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

Poppy turns back to Kyrios, nodding. "I see, keep in my the tips Equiste gave you. Maybe you will get through to him." She turns back to Ilex, nodding. "I see, even though I got to say using Veigar as your inspiration was a bit dodgy if you ask me, but it is good to see you found your passion Ilex. And I don't mind at all, go ahead." She takes a sip from her coffee. "I guess our kind doesn't have as much of a passion for magic as the humans do. After all, quite many of the masters of magic within the institute, in champion and summoner, are human."

(( Ok, Edit-athon incoming... thanks Ilex ;D))

(( There we go... about 120% more text than original I'd say :P ))

Ask Talon

04-12-2012

((Meanwhile, near a pile of dead rooftop archers...))

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

(( Hush, go back to Noxus Talon. Or do we have to call Lux to come and annoy you out? :P ))

IlexAlderwood

04-12-2012

Gladly taking a seat, the summoner seems to sink into his robes, which look way too big for him even if they are cut to yordle-size. "Oh, I don't like Veigar as much as any other of our kind, but I don't see why he has to be considered so special just because he knows a magic trick or two." he looks around fearfully when he says this, just in case the Tiny Master of Evil might be lurking in the shadows, then orders an iced coffee. "It's true though. I think most of us just love techmaturgy and projectiles too much to bother with magic. Actually as far as I'm aware, you're also a little different in that regard, being the only yordle champion who attacks physically. And does a right good job of it I might say." His eyes fall to Whomper as he says this, the summoner assuming that he wouldn't be able to lift the fearsome weapon.

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

"True... most of us try and stay at a distance..." Poppy looks at Whomper. "In my case, I think growing up as a blacksmith's daughter helped... learning the weak spots of armor." She peers off into the distance for a moment. "But, no one can disagree on the skills of the rest of our champions either. Teemo with his darts, Tristana with her daring rocket jumps and cannon, Heimerdinger and Rumble with their machinery... although I am a bit worried about the mental condition of couple of our kind. Ziggs... seems too eager to destroy anything with his explosives. And Lulu... even though she shows great talent, her mind is that of a child... not really fitting for the fields." She smiles slightly. "Although, she is not the first child to excel upon the fields."

IlexAlderwood

04-12-2012

At the mention of Ziggs, Ilex smiles and tugs his collar down far enough to expose his mouth and sip from his straw. "Ziggs is an odd one, yes. But he did save a lot of our most esteemed scholars. I've summoned him once before, and thoroughly enjoyed commanding those hexplosives of his." he glances out the window for a moment, still keeping his eye on the street. "I can't say I know too much about Lulu. My favorite champion, Fizz, seems to have her on his mind a lot lately. It's unprofessional of me to say this, but..." he raises a hand to one side of his mouth and whispers. "I don't think she's quite as innocent as she might have you believe."