A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona nods, ♪Yes well hopefully no one notices us in here...♪

She looks over at Nidalee, seeing as she seemed disappointed now. To compensate she decided to play a calm cheerful tune to lighten the atmosphere of the restaurant.

♪You know...today started off as a simple trip to pick up underwear, and look where it led us,♪ Sona pointed out, ♪Perhaps you should visit more often.♪
Diana would raise a brow and simply shrug, looking at Nidalee before returning her gaze back upon Sona.

"Perhaps I should, since your home will always welcome me now...Sona. At least today has been much more enjoyable than my past couple of weeks following the Snowdown party..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
Nami grinned, nodding, "Alright then, I'm no chicken." She went up to the counter, placing the money on the table. "You heard her."
The merchant stared at Nami in disbelief. With the most absurd look on his face, he beckoned Nami behind the counter, and complied... and proceeded to stick huge letters on Nami's butt and hold them there with damp cloth.

Even obscured by the counter, many patrons of the marketplace were now watching the show, equally bewildered.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nami

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
The merchant stared at Nami in disbelief. With the most absurd look on his face, he beckoned Nami behind the counter, and complied... and proceeded to stick huge letters on Nami's butt and hold them there with damp cloth.

Even obscured by the counter, many patrons of the marketplace were now watching the show, equally bewildered.

Nami paid no attention to the patrons, and when the act was finished she simply floated back in front of the counter, sticking her tongue out at Lux. "Now, what shall we do next then?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
Nami paid no attention to the patrons, and when the act was finished she simply floated back in front of the counter, sticking her tongue out at Lux. "Now, what shall we do next then?"
"See how long we can last before we majorly regret this?" Lux suggested, smirking. "I dunno, you hungry yet?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nami

Senior Member

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"See how long we can last before we majorly regret this?" Lux suggested, smirking. "I dunno, you hungry yet?"

Nami grinned. "I am the tide and I will not be turned~" She felt her stomach growl, rubbing it slightly. "Maybe just a little bit." she said, blushing slightly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinsancenara

Senior Member

03-27-2013

LaLuna went to check her home out. Seeing nothing missing or changed she went back out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would raise a brow and simply shrug, looking at Nidalee before returning her gaze back upon Sona.

"Perhaps I should, since your home will always welcome me now...Sona. At least today has been much more enjoyable than my past couple of weeks following the Snowdown party..."
♪Why? What's happened the last two weeks?♪ Sona asked, ♪Besides apparently getting a new champion as a pet.♪

Sona petted Nidalee, in an attempt to cheer her up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Why? What's happened the last two weeks?♪ Sona asked, ♪Besides apparently getting a new champion as a pet.♪

Sona petted Nidalee, in an attempt to cheer her up.
((I shall say this is directly before I posted my temple thread, but bringing it into context.))

"You know about my temple in construction right? There have been too many incidents there to count, and it's stressing."

A small pause, with a sigh.

"I had to save one of my members lives with very very old Lunari's magic that I recently rediscovered, which took a toll on the morale of everyone within the site. It was just stressing to know that my plans, and various other simple things are ruined daily. The member in question is but a meer shell of her former self, not even remembering her fiance. So I've attempted to mend that, along with balancing everything going on within my life...and others."

She would then palm her chin afterwards... taking a sip of her drink.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Bestial Nyan

Senior Member

03-28-2013

Kittehnidalee sits there and glares at the plate of peanuts in front of her and Sona. The maddening kitteh glares at the probably tasty plate, and gives a quiet hiss of anger and potential intruders!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
Nami grinned. "I am the tide and I will not be turned~" She felt her stomach growl, rubbing it slightly. "Maybe just a little bit." she said, blushing slightly.
Lux grinned, patting Nami.

"Cute~." She cooed. "Alright, come, that diner Shyvana likes is this way."