A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiyunava

02-14-2013

He bowed in return and watched him leave. He frown at the leash then looked to Dailene. "Lets go to the break room before more guards come...."

JamesIII

02-14-2013

Dailene nodded and transformed as she made her way back to the break room.

((Meet ya there))

Ask the Lunari

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona followed along, ♪I'll explain about Rob later. As I was saying, I would love to get on stage, but I don't know if I should head to the stage alone. I mean, I've played solo for sold out shows before, but practically everyone in Demacia is here. I don't know if I could do it.♪
Diana would raise a brow and continue to lead Sona along before stopping at the booth in question.

"If you have the courage to fight within the Institute, you can handle being on stage in-front of all Demacia. Perhaps it would even get you into favor with the king himself.. as he's still sitting right there, looking towards the stage."

She would then turn to look Sona directly in the eyes.

"Do not doubt yourself. Do not do what I did in the past, you will pay for it if you do... in more ways then one... but the Moon shall not save you as it did I, hopefully I can be the one that leads you to the better standings."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Bestial Nyan View Post
Kittehnidalee walks erratically, making Diana's chances of tripping over her much higher, but that was because of a toy hextech mouse some kid played with to laugh at the kitteh. Rrrreeeoow!
Diana would surprisingly not stumble & continue walking... sort of used to it now.

"Kitten, its either the toy or Salmon." She said, pointing at the booth in question now.

Dear Luxanna

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
Nami raised a brow but shrugged "Ah well, I'm pretty used to it by now." she said this, but the people looking at her still made her rather uncomfortable, when Lux spoke she smiled, more so because she needed something to take her mind off the others. "Sure, sounds fun. maybe I could find a mini me." she giggled.
"Maybe." Lux said, giggling lightly as she led Nami towards the market. "There sure is a lot of Lux stuff. Almost creepy~."

The streets had a decent number of people walking up and down. After a minute, the street entered into a wide open space, with dozens of stalls set up. Pedestrians were all over here, and more shops lined the square's perimeter.

"That diner Shyvana loves is over there." Lux said, pointing across the square. "But I guess we can shop a little first~."

Ask Nami

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Maybe." Lux said, giggling lightly as she led Nami towards the market. "There sure is a lot of Lux stuff. Almost creepy~."

The streets had a decent number of people walking up and down. After a minute, the street entered into a wide open space, with dozens of stalls set up. Pedestrians were all over here, and more shops lined the square's perimeter.

"That diner Shyvana loves is over there." Lux said, pointing across the square. "But I guess we can shop a little first~."

Nami grinned "So it's like having a bunch of you's staring at you all day? How do you know you're the original? Maybe you're just merchandise and the real one is sitting on a shelf somewhere!" She giggled and followed closely behind Lux, probably a bit closer than comfort, she was always fine with crowds back home because it was easy to move freely around in them but on the surface she found a huge lack of mobility, she could probably push herself up with water above the rest but she didn't want to stand out more than she already did. She looked over at the diner. "Oh, it looks nice." She nodded, "Where to first then?" She reached into her back piece, pulling out a pouch with some coins in it, grumpling slightly under her breathe, she hadn't really taken the time to learn much about human currency so she really didn't know how much she had...

Ask the String

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would raise a brow and continue to lead Sona along before stopping at the booth in question.

"If you have the courage to fight within the Institute, you can handle being on stage in-front of all Demacia. Perhaps it would even get you into favor with the king himself.. as he's still sitting right there, looking towards the stage."

She would then turn to look Sona directly in the eyes.

"Do not doubt yourself. Do not do what I did in the past, you will pay for it if you do... in more ways then one... but the Moon shall not save you as it did I, hopefully I can be the one that leads you to the better standings."
♪Yea I guess so,♪ Sona hadn't even thought of the fact the King would be watching until Diana brought it up. It certainly didn't calm her nerves. Still, she did seem rather inspired by her efforts, if only slightly, ♪Alright I guess I could go play...♪

As she played that out, a few people overheard her melodies. Suddenly rumors spread quickly across the crowds, saying the Maven was going to play on stage.

She turned to the booth, ignoring the rumors spreading around, ♪But first, let's win Nidalee a fish.♪

She looked over at Nidalee, noticing she was playing with a cat toy, ♪Or at least win her something that will tie her over a few minutes.♪

Dear Luxanna

02-16-2013

Quote:
Nami grinned "So it's like having a bunch of you's staring at you all day? How do you know you're the original? Maybe you're just merchandise and the real one is sitting on a shelf somewhere!" She giggled and followed closely behind Lux, probably a bit closer than comfort, she was always fine with crowds back home because it was easy to move freely around in them but on the surface she found a huge lack of mobility, she could probably push herself up with water above the rest but she didn't want to stand out more than she already did. She looked over at the diner. "Oh, it looks nice." She nodded, "Where to first then?" She reached into her back piece, pulling out a pouch with some coins in it, grumpling slightly under her breathe, she hadn't really taken the time to learn much about human currency so she really didn't know how much she had...
"I guess we can look around first." Lux replied, seeing a stall with League merchandise. "Would you like to cuddle up every night with a Lux doll~?" She giggled, seeing one at the stall.

Ask Nami

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"I guess we can look around first." Lux replied, seeing a stall with League merchandise. "Would you like to cuddle up every night with a Lux doll~?" She giggled, seeing one at the stall.

"Poor thing might drown if I try to cuddle it at night. Could you live with letting yourself be put in danger like that?" She stuck her tongue out playfully at Lux and giggled in return. "Though that raises a question, don't you find it a bit creepy that some guys, girls, children and such are falling asleep with 'you' in their arms?"

Ask Bestial Nyan

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Yea I guess so,♪ Sona hadn't even thought of the fact the King would be watching until Diana brought it up. It certainly didn't calm her nerves. Still, she did seem rather inspired by her efforts, if only slightly, ♪Alright I guess I could go play...♪

As she played that out, a few people overheard her melodies. Suddenly rumors spread quickly across the crowds, saying the Maven was going to play on stage.

She turned to the booth, ignoring the rumors spreading around, ♪But first, let's win Nidalee a fish.♪

She looked over at Nidalee, noticing she was playing with a cat toy, ♪Or at least win her something that will tie her over a few minutes.♪
Kittehnidalee gives Diana the puss in the boots look, before hearing the magical message Sona said about winning her her nom-nomz! She excitedly meows and jumps on the game counter, being petted a lot by the carnie in the process. She runs back to Sona and pulls her by the skirt to the booth with her mouth. Meow!

Dear Luxanna

02-17-2013

Quote:
"Poor thing might drown if I try to cuddle it at night. Could you live with letting yourself be put in danger like that?" She stuck her tongue out playfully at Lux and giggled in return. "Though that raises a question, don't you find it a bit creepy that some guys, girls, children and such are falling asleep with 'you' in their arms?"
"I guess it's kinda creepy if you want to think of it like that." Lux replied, leading Nami to the stall. "But it's also kinda sweet and flattering~. And cuuuuuute... and you know, if there is a Nami doll, they're doing that to you, too!"